What are the NA WvW relinks?

Isaac.9215

@Manucab.4573 said:

@Manucab.4573 said:BG got a link again? I guess I’m not logging in for another 2 months

See you with jq again...rip, means it's gonna be BG for 2 months OR RIP JQ OR AR alliance

Imagine staying in a T1 server while BG has a link!

Some enjoy, i wonder whomMostly sticking a tongue in the backgate Will work to remain there

lol no one wants to bother trying and then expects to get victories handed to them.

BG's strategy is so simple, hold 1 keep from both enemies and smc as much as possible, red won't bother with their bl cause they always tanking and cause desert bl, blue won't bother because just want to beat red all the while complaining they can't win t1.

The day the two knucklehead servers in red and blue figure out to take their stuff back asap and only hit green is the day t1 changes, otherwise don't come in here to cry and complain.

@XenesisII.1540 said:lol no one wants to bother trying and then expects to get victories handed to them.

BG's strategy is so simple, hold 1 keep from both enemies and smc as much as possible, red won't bother with their bl cause they always tanking and cause desert bl, blue won't bother because just want to beat red all the while complaining they can't win t1.

The day the two knucklehead servers in red and blue figure out to take their stuff back asap and only hit green is the day t1 changes, otherwise don't come in here to cry and complain.

Heh there's so many people stacked on that server any strategy would work. They could literally just k-train all day every day and win easy.

Some 2v1 would be fun sure probably get a couple decent fights here and there but there's still alot of siege bunkering and running from fair fights.. cuz t1 tactics and all.