No downed state

siggy.9521

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@"Razor.6392" said:Not often do you see a thread full of people publicly admitting how bad they're at the game.

If you complain about no-downstate it means you die all the time, did you know that? So how about... not dying?

can't tell if troll or serious

ever had a 50 vs 50 vs 50?not a single skill activates, as a melee class you just run with the tag and "absorb" damage so others can 1111111111

that's skillag

@Blocki.4931 said:It's so much more fun than regular WvW. Enjoying my 1v3 fights and actually winning them because cleaving deads was the only thing holding me backSo 1 find it fun and 3 wont which will only cause them to leave WvW in the long run...

Well, at very least it brings balance to WvW. Cant complain over it if theres no one to fight.

@Dawdler.8521 said:

@Blocki.4931 said:It's so much more fun than regular WvW. Enjoying my 1v3 fights and actually winning them because cleaving deads was the only thing holding me backSo 1 find it fun and 3 wont which will only cause them to leave WvW in the long run...

Well, at very least it brings balance to WvW. Cant complain over it if theres no one to fight.

Finally. Someone with reasoning. We need to balance this gamemode the way nobody can lose. And everybody has fun.

@schloumou.3982 said:

Finally. Someone with reasoning. We need to balance this gamemode the way nobody can lose. And everybody has fun.

Isn't that already the case? Winning doesn't give you anything. Losing doesn't do anything. You can do the same thing whether you win or lose meaning that it has no impact on you having fun or not.

@steki.1478 said:

Isn't that already the case? Winning doesn't give you anything. Losing doesn't do anything. You can do the same thing whether you win or lose meaning that it has no impact on you having fun or not.

Absolutely and it's a solid foundation. Now we need to translate that to all the encounters because there are still a lot of frustrating elements left. I mean why do I have to die? The other team could just get a point when my HP are depleted. Imagine a place where everybody can do dailies, get vistas etc. without frustration. Imagine all the people.

@Dawdler.8521 said:

Yeah, I rather the 3 man group just destroys me like they usually would because they have about a million more health than me just so they don't cry and leave the game.

@schloumou.3982 said:

Absolutely and it's a solid foundation. Now we need to translate that to all the encounters because there are still a lot of frustrating elements left. I mean why do I have to die? The other team could just get a point when my HP are depleted. Imagine a place where everybody can do dailies, get vistas etc. without frustration. Imagine all the people.

Hahahaha! And yet someone will actually fall for this bait and get angry at you.