Support Revenant for a new-ish player

Rabenfeder.6150

Heya,

I've returned from a long-ish break and I want to play T4 fractals again (probably PUGs only, as I lack a static group). I've played Condi / Heal Druid as well as Power / Support Chrono the past few years and I'm looking for a new class.My main problem: I'm unsure how to gear. I may have multiple gear sets down the road, but for now, I'll only have one.

1) From your experience, would you recommend Diviner or Heal Revenant for PUGs?2) If Heal Revenant: would you prefer Harrier (+ a bit of Magi) or Minstrel (+ a bit of Cleric or Magi)? Minstrel would be decent as a possible set for WvW (FB).2) What do you think of OH axe instead of sword (breakbar damage)?

Thanks in advanceLisk

@Rabenfeder.6150 said:1) From your experience, would you recommend Diviner or Heal Revenant for PUGs?

Heal Renegade/Herald works best for PuGs as it is the most versatile. Even if you end up pairing with a Heal Firebrand, your PUG group will simply have double healer; the DPS gain of a Diviner set is largely irrelevant in a PUG setting.

2) If Heal Revenant: would you prefer Harrier (+ a bit of Magi) or Minstrel (+ a bit of Cleric or Magi)? Minstrel would be decent as a possible set for WvW (FB).

If you want to use the set for WvW also, then Minstrels, yes. For most PVE scenarios, Harrier is the preferred choice because it has more healing, boon duration, and unlikely to cause issues when worrying about Toughness-tanking mechanics.

2) What do you think of OH axe instead of sword (breakbar damage)?

The question is largely irrelevant because you'd just swap to Staff 5 for breakbars.