No legendary gen3 but

@vyncius.6105 said:legendarys are prestige, its to show how dedicated you are to the game or game mode, like wvw it requires so much grind

Really? I call it show off, nothing else.In the world there are so many mediocre people with a Ferrari just because their parents are rich, I would not say that it is on merit or dedication.In the same way, most of the legendaries in the game can be bought at the trading post and others can be made easily; I see more prestige in having 30k+ AP than having a weapon that everyone can buy with money.As for legendary armors, WvW and PvP ones comes with a base skin and you get everithing you need just by playing those game modes, with little effort and no requirements.I don't see any problem in having other versions of legendary items with a classic skin, of course ascended items are enough, but legendary items have also other benefits besides being a mere show off.In the end I agree with Balsa.

@sorudo.9054 said:beside the skin it's useless to me, like many already said ascended is enough.

Ascended is fine for people who cookie-cutter or never experiment; however, with the ability to swap builds coming soon™ and other changes, having legendaries is good for people who change stats or builds for various situations or content without needing multiple characters or filling their inventory with gear. I personally would just transmute (and already do) most legendary gear as I got them to swap stats.