[Bug] Junundu Master Certification (cadet training course)

For this achievement you are supposed to hit every bonus target in a single attempt. The problem is that some targets (not always the same) won't get triggered/"destroyed" so they won't count towards this achievement and make it impossible to complete it.

Nope. I either smash them or throw a rock, but some just won't fall over/disappear/get destroyed/whateveryouwannacallit... When did you do it? There are many achievements which were possible after release and are bugged now... Will try it again today doubt it works :-)

I had a problem with this too; I was only able to hit two targets out of the eight, and the others were untouchable. I spent five minutes at the first target alone using both my melee and ranged wurm skills from all different angles but unable to scratch it. I was the only player there and this was the first run, so it couldn't have been other interactions breaking them.

I am having the same issue with hitting targets - could I just ask if the targets are meant to fall over or be destroyed because I am hitting them with my #5 rock throw skill but it does not move the target or show any sign of hitting it other than puff of smoke around the target and this happens on all the targets I try and hit definitely seems bugged

Tried for the first time, first target was bugged, every other target worked... but since you need to hit all... no achievement.

No, I didnt die before starting the event or during, I didnt attempt it before - ever, hadnt even seen that event there before - and nobody else was in sight when the event started, so I was the first player to do that event.

So, switched maps, event was nearly halfway done already, about 1/3 grad bar done (so I wasnt the first)... I died on purpose after the first target destroyed... and could finish the achievement.

Meaning: Some events just spawn with bugged targets. If you cant destroy a target, abort and try on another map.

@Yasi.9065 said:So, switched maps, event was nearly halfway done already, about 1/3 grad bar done (so I wasnt the first)... I died on purpose after the first target destroyed... and could finish the achievement.

Meaning: Some events just spawn with bugged targets. If you cant destroy a target, abort and try on another map.

Yasi.9065 is correct. I just got the Junundu title from a map that has all working target boards. Keep finding a working map and try again.

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

adding my 2 cents, it's still bugged. as with just about any other bug that has been going on for month on end PLEASE let us know it is being fixed. your game is not sustainable if you cannot maintain the playablity of previous releases. sure it will be nice for those that have played up to the current release, but it will slowly die out and newer players trying to catch up will inevitability leave your game.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Everything with this event was working 100% and without problems up until the point when I completed the Achievement "Junundu-Wurm Certified." Then one of the targets quit working. I can't find a way to make it work again. Have tried different maps, different characters, different days. No matter what I do, this achievement is now impossible. For me, it is the first target that is broken. All the others work fine.