Looking for a home small cozy home ^^. haha xD

Looking for a guild that isnt really big due to the fact that I kinda have hard time talking to people in big groups >.<I know a bit of pve and fractals but i would like to start learning wvw / raidsI do enjoy pvp but im not great at it >~<Im NA and on FAHavnt played to much but honestly im just looking for a group of people i can play with consistently ;-; cus i aint got any friendsI have a irl job that has weird hours but im usually active during mornings / nights on my days i work and on my days off im on all day :D usually invisible cus i dont got anyone to hang withi do got discord ;-; umm idk wht else to say so yea thats it >-< sorry!
if you got questions ill try to reply as soon as i can ^-^

Hey! we may be a good fit for you. We are typically very active both in game and on discord at nearly any time of day and camaraderie is very important to us.you can check us out on our post here:https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/75157/na-xhsa-gw-community-of-14-years-seeking-players-looking-for-a-long-term-community-experience

@"Seikatsu Maho.5928" said:Guessing im to spoopy for people XD

Hi Seikatsu!I am one of the leaders of a new guild called Reborn of Embers [RISE]. We have about 70 members total with around 25 active daily. We would love for you to join us! We have a very active discord during all waking hours in NA Eastern Time. We run different events every day and have weekly WvW runs (however we are on Tarnished Coast) and Raid training. Our raid leaders will are extremely easy going and enjoy teaching players who are new to raiding the basics both for what gear to use and fight mechanics.

As I said we are a brand new guild (only 3 weeks old!) who is actively building a home in Windswept Haven. We are currently lvl 16 and increasing everyday! Now is a great time to join and be a part of the building process! I know what you're thinking, how do you have so many members being so new? Well a group of us recently left a much large guild to go out on our own and start something new!

We have a website with active forums for getting help with different aspects of the game.

If you are interested in checking us out You can visit our website, join the forums and fill out a short application to join us!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey there, we are a pretty social guild on NA.We are looking to grow and we have goals of getting enough members to do raiding.Currently we are relatively small (the inactives in the guild and discord really makes the numbers look bigger than we actually are. kind of sad really), it would be a good time to join with us and get to know people and find your space if you do decide to join.If you want more info about us, you can either check out: