Essence of Luck "eater"

The same we got "eaters" for core and LS stuff, could we get an essence of luck "eater"?

I am not a farmer, I don't run SW, AB, Istan..., but I end with 90 to 120 more exotic essences of luck every week (I transform the lower versions into exotics with my artificer toon to save inventory room).

I haven't reached the magic find cap yet, so I'm still using all my luck for that (and I've been playing since before this system existed, so it looks like it's going to take me a very long time to reach the cap) but I'd be in favour of this being added. It doesn't have to do anything amazing (and probably shouldn't) but some minor boosts or random items like the other 'eaters' give would be good.

I know there are now alternative uses for luck during the Lunar New Year festival, but something year-round would be nice.

This topic has been discussed at length in these very forums. The OP might want to take a look at these threads:

(And that doesn't include all the discussions in the old forums.)

@"Illconceived Was Na.9781" said:This topic has been discussed at length in these very forums. The OP might want to take a look at these threads:

(And that doesn't include all the discussions in the old forums.)

Have you saved all that in a note on desktop just so you can do post like these and get thumbs up? =)

@"Linken.6345" said:Have you saved all that in a note on desktop just so you can do post like these and get thumbs up? =)

Actually, I collated that for the first time this morning. Despite having participated in some of those threads, I was surprised at the number. I would have guessed 2-3/year at most, so maybe 6-7 total. This is already 20 threads with "luck" in the title (and were about excess essences). I didn't even look for any that had "MF cap" or related titles, that also cover the same topic. So it's at least one thread per month since these forums started. Zoinks.

I do have some snippets saved for topics that come up a lot, mostly dev quotes though. Sometimes, I'll also include a list of previous threads with the snippet; it's not usually relevant or interesting.