New Greatsword Legendary looks amazing

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like the overall form of it, but the colors are meh ... much too neon-colored for my taste and wouldnt go well with any of my chars.

Also seeing that the spinning mesmer auto-attack for humans get a special animation makes me sad again that asura dont have it ... why cant we have nice things aswell? :(

They did well on the animations, especially stowing the weapon. Looks too similar to BL wep skins (dominator/immortal) mesmer vibe is strong but I'll wait to see it in game. I utterly despise the color scheme; it'd be sick if we could dye weapon skins... that'll never happen.

I'm a little bit sick of blades tailored specifically to mesmers, not going to lie :'( Pretty sure they get precedence when it comes to Fashion Wars. Another reminder that this game would really benefit from dyeable weapons. Shame that that's not really realistic, though. Still, overall cool shape and animations.

@Jojo.6140 said:I like the overall form of it, but the colors are meh ... much too neon-colored for my taste and wouldnt go well with any of my chars.

Also seeing that the spinning mesmer auto-attack for humans get a special animation makes me sad again that asura dont have it ... why cant we have nice things aswell? :(

wait wat

@AzureTerra.1642 said:

@"HawkXtream.1538" said:look like it's made of aurene's crystal

It looks like it was produced by Toys R Us and created to be used in a bad remake of He-Man. Wait, He-Man's sword actually looked decent compared to this "thing".

Most of the "legendary" weapons look like cut price toys

So true. I reskinned most of those I own, with only a few exceptions (Flameseeker, Nevermore, Sharur <3 ... oh, and Frenzy, because it is fun to look at under water ;) ).