Daredevil Looses 1 Endurance Bar When Using Superior Battle Maul (Warclaw)

@Grandtomatoe.2045 said:

@Khisanth.2948 said:That isn't anything warclaw specific or even mount specific. Any transformation will do this.

Ouch I did not know that. I really only play wvw. I hope the devs take a good look at this.

Pretty sure they already know. One of the bugs around PoF's launch makes this obvious. At that time you couldn't equip any elite spec weapons while on a mount as if you reverted back to a core spec every time you get on a mount. The fix was apparently fairly narrow and simply allowed you to use the associated weapon.

There is a similar thing that happens with necro lifeforce while using the Soul Reaping trait line which increases maximum lifeforce. In that case only some transformation causes a lost. This makes sense since Death Shroud is also a transformation.

Holosmiths will also lose all heat when using a mount despite having the trait that prevents heat loss.

@Khisanth.2948 said:

@Khisanth.2948 said:That isn't anything warclaw specific or even mount specific. Any transformation will do this.

Ouch I did not know that. I really only play wvw. I hope the devs take a good look at this.

Pretty sure they already know. One of the bugs around PoF's launch makes this obvious. At that time you couldn't equip any elite spec weapons while on a mount as if you reverted back to a core spec every time you get on a mount. The fix was apparently fairly narrow and simply allowed you to use the associated weapon.

There is a similar thing that happens with necro lifeforce while using the Soul Reaping trait line which increases maximum lifeforce. In that case only some transformation causes a lost. This makes sense since Death Shroud is also a transformation.

Holosmiths will also lose all heat when using a mount despite having the trait that prevents heat loss.

Well if it affects so many different classes it would be nice to see a fix especially now that it is affecting pvp play out in wvw.