Fashion Wars Runway Show: Mix n Match Armor - Page 2 — Guild Wars 2 Forums

Fashion Wars Runway Show: Mix n Match Armor

Comments

• Adenin.5973Adenin.5973 Member ✭✭✭

My Warrior, Guardian, Elementalist, Ranger and my Necro.

• Pale Reaver Ranger

• My Main: Elenia Fireborn - A heart of Fire trapped in the body of a goddess of ice, fighting a never ending battle against the eternal Winter.

I love the Snow Globe on my scepter, did you know it only snows in there when it actually moves? One of the best Weapon skins in the entire game for me :)

My slightly bipolar Revenant (No special name which is why I won't post it :P ) - At times a kind heart, caring more for others then her own good, preventing harm with Glint by her side, wielding Glint's Bastion to show her passion. On the other side is a wretched beeing posessed by Mallyx with nothing but madness in her mind.

Duff The Highlander - There can only be one!

Cptn Cool Cat think every day is a nice day for a flamethrower party - and to be quite honest, it's easier to agree with him then to argue.... His arguments are....quite hot.

My Sylvari Soulbeast - Born beneath the stars and always one of them in her heart, the celestial Soulbeast.

My walking Plant Pun Necro - did you know you can dualwield hands? Still looking for the Severed Dagger Skin so I don't have to run around with Focus anymore...

And last but not least, my Arghthief - Master of pewpewpewpewpew (I love the Sound of Unload with SAB Pistols, probably the only reason why I have a thief)

And, although it's hard to believe, I also have a mesmer but she looks hideus (Asura) - I'm still trying to find something that looks good on her.

As the old worlds fall behind
    Our spirit reaches wide
    With no fear breathing new life
    Awaken from the dark dark slumber

Wintersun - Awaken from the dark slumber (Spring) - Part II The Awakening

• Imgur

This is my fiery war thief. Killer of dragons and basically any other race that gets into range

• dusanyu.4057dusanyu.4057 Member ✭✭✭
    edited October 25, 2017

My Holosmith She thinks she is the cutest thing around

My Spellbreaker in the spookiest Halloween costume she could think of in these odd times
    Is an asura dressed as a Rouge human god not OK this year?
    Oh well like any good warrior she is totally not P.C.

• @DebraKadabra.5278 said:
    I have 24 characters, and I need to take updated screenshots of all of them. I may make a separate folder for everyone on Imgur, then upload the link to the album when I'm done. This way, I'm not spamming up with at least 24 different links. XD

Note to self - YOU NEED TO FINISH THIS! xD

"For the Panini!" // NA (USA)/Ehmry Bay/[EBAY]
    Main character--Runa Xandrill, Level 80 Female Human Dragonhunter

• mine with something not so new or ingenious but can't resist the look of mad king outfit on asuras & charr

and one from last year with my warrior :p

• Moonlit.6421Moonlit.6421 Member ✭✭✭

I'm currently at 40 characters lol. Heres a bunch of screens from the character selection screen I took a while back, need to add in the new ones and update quite a few of the old ones. I'll get around to it....eventually -w-"

https://imgur.com/a/9Z5OV

• Rhanoa.3960Rhanoa.3960 Member ✭✭✭

@Ashantara.8731 said:
    Here's a gallery of pretty much everything my characters ever wore, including mostly mix-n-match sets:

(click for full size image)

Note: Some chars changed their physical appearance (gender, heritage) over time, so don't get too confused over the variety you see. I "only" have a total of 12 characters.

Love the panoramic!

• @Ashantara.8731 said:
    Here are mine:

Where did those huge horns come from on your Asura?

• StinVec.3621StinVec.3621 Member ✭✭✭✭

@JRocksMyLyfe.2810 said:

@Ashantara.8731 said:
    Here are mine:

Where did those huge horns come from on your Asura?

I think that is the helm from Braham's armor set from the gem store. You can check your bank's wardrobe tab with an asura to see for certain if you're in-game.

WOW - Done with forums for good now! - Someone creates a thread about Pharus's light on crit effect asking if it is a bug - I get warned for being "off topic" for commenting how to use the search and pointing out threads discussing Pharus and it being an intended effect... Goodbye all. Happy gaming.

• The screenshot project is DONE.

https://imgur.com/a/0ci9U
    Starts from the bottom of the page. Armor pieces and dyes are listed with each introductory screen.

"For the Panini!" // NA (USA)/Ehmry Bay/[EBAY]
    Main character--Runa Xandrill, Level 80 Female Human Dragonhunter

• Noa.7490Noa.7490 Member ✭✭✭

@Ashantara.8731 said:
    Here's a gallery of pretty much everything my characters ever wore, including mostly mix-n-match sets:

Note: Some chars changed their physical appearance (gender, heritage) over time, so don't get too confused over the variety you see. I "only" have a total of 12 characters.

How did you take full screenshots of the large characters (Charr)? My screen always crops the top of their heads off.

• Ashantara.8731Ashantara.8731 Member ✭✭✭✭

@Noa.7490 said:
    How did you take full screenshots of the large characters (Charr)? My screen always crops the top of their heads off.

I faked it by resizing and manually adding what was missing. ;)

The CSS needs urgent updating (regarding character sizes and other issues), but ANet doesn't seem to care.

edited October 29, 2017

Ah, many thanks. Here's my current lineup of toons. It's smallish but I'll soon make a selection.

edited October 29, 2017

Here's my necromancer and my elementalist. Both were created well before PoF was announced because they're actually "ports" (if you will) from my GW1 characters, including the names, which I had made for Nightfall way back when.

• Alga.6498Alga.6498 Member ✭✭✭✭

I've created 6 stereotype characters from Elona, three each of the gender and weight classes.

Violet Axinite, Necromancer.

Thranduil Spinel, Holosmith.

Aiden Hematite, Revenant.

Tanya Melanite, Firebrand. (not finished yet)
    Faramir Serendibite, Mesmer. (not finished yet)
    Cynthia Peridot, Engineer. (not finished yet)

I will add pictures of my remaning Elonian characters once they're gear'ed up and leveled up. ;)

Show off yours! :love:
    Also, remember. You never fight alone!
    Praise Kormir, :innocent:

Since I have 71 characters and alot of mix'n match armor pieces I will edit and upload more in time. Atm I am not home, :tongue:

| Separatist | Nightmare Court | Inquest | White Mantle | Sunspears | Loyalists | Ascalon | Kryta | Ebonhawke | Elona | Istan | Kourna | Vabbi | Cantha | Luxon | Kurzick | 71 characters | "Rally to me, Ascalonians!" "Keep Ascalon in your heart." "May the Gods protect you." "Be blessed by the Six."

• saerni.2584saerni.2584 Member ✭✭✭✭

Ryqual (Deadeye P/D)
    Theme: His magitech armor has been assembled piece by piece using the latest Asuran technology.

Northern Shiverpeaks (NSP)
    Deadeye (Thief)
    Commandant of P/D and Apex Predator

• @Adenin.5973 said:
    My condi Ranger , still my main in PoF.

Also, revisited my Necro

Your condi ranger looks awesome. Could you sum up your skins? :)

• RoadRunner.9253RoadRunner.9253 Member
    edited November 23, 2017

Ladies and Gentlemen,

Mesmer - Vhentus Caelhum.

• Mirage action shot.
    pic

What a shame that one can longer take decent screenshots from the character selection screen due to the awful orange-purple lighting, the new lighting spot positions (tons of facial shadows!), and the layer at the bottom that's covering one foot. Shame, shame, shame.

• Curunen.8729Curunen.8729 Member ✭✭✭✭

Yeah character creation screen is very... "moody". The lighting and dust while atmospheric isn't nice for screenshots. :/

Anyway, a couple more - one end of last year, one today. Shame the dyes in the first are no longer exactly the same.
    Gear - mask of the wanderer, apprentice shoulders, conjurer chest, stately gloves, primitive legwraps, funerary shoes
    Current dyes (first picture not the same) - zaffre, bloodstone indigo, bloodstone dark indigo, celestial, glint's isolation, perseverance, illumination
    Skimmer dyes - zaffre, shadow abyss, perseverance, glint's isolation.

My ears, how are you! | Kourna Jackrabbit for default Springer

• Goku.8021Goku.8021 Member
    edited June 12, 2018

Meu Ravenant/Reaper/Warrior

https://imgur.com/NAblSP6

My oldest character received a "small" ;) makeover:

P.S. If only PoF's character selection screen had neutral lighting and no blocking bottom layer, like the previous ones. It used to be so much nicer to take character screenshots. :/

• Klowdy.3126Klowdy.3126 Member ✭✭✭

@Ashantara.8731 said:

I like the asura with horns that double his height. I've been using the PoF outfit from the CE on my sylvari revenant as I level him. He is black wood, with red detail, and he has on the black feather wings to make him look like a dark angel kind of character. It's very basic, and you dont see it used much, but I think it looks cool.

I only wish you could see back items on the character screen. That is a huge part of the look I go for with my characters. It takes away from appearance without them.

• kharmin.7683kharmin.7683 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 22, 2018

Lyta Quarren (my main)

Daphne Quarren

Naomi Quarren (in her Ebon Vanguard attire)

Sirenia Quarren (probably my favorite photo of my toons)

I am a very casual player.
    Very.
    Casual.

• Zalani.9827Zalani.9827 Member ✭✭✭

I finally updated the armour of my main ranger Jadis, her armour hasn't been updated in forever so I figured it was time.
    Imgur
    Imgur

Jadis Narnia, Sylvari Ranger of [VoS]

Praise Joko!

• My is just simple Necro :)
    Bladed Armor, Pants and Mantle,
    Flame Legion Gloves,
    Koda Shoes,
    and Bloodstone Visage Skin as a helmet

• hugo.4705hugo.4705 Member ✭✭✭✭

Vestments of the lich seem to fit perfectly with genius epaulets and Inquest breeches.
    Called this mix "Inquest overseer".

+++In creative mood. New Engie Elite spec' , Housing , New asuran expansion , Designing a new lounge , New GameMode
    +++NEW: AEP Asuran Expansion Project available on WIKI.
    +++New: GEM GW2 Exploration Map: Discover unusual places around tyria: Here (OSM map)

• @Sartharina.3542 said:
    My main:

So shiny and pretty, I needed to commission a painting of her:

I also have a few outfit warriors - best looking one I got was my Sylvari Ranger:

But then... I have my Elementalist, whom viewing may be considered a war crime in Fashion Wars:

The painting is gorgeous!! Who did that for you?? Beautiful characters!

edited August 12, 2018

@Lanfear.1259 said:
    The painting is gorgeous!! Who did that for you?? Beautiful characters!

It says "isvoc-art.com" in the image. Maybe google it? ;) Apparently, Sartharina knows the artist - I find her work beautiful. :+1:

@Sartharina.3542 said:
    But then... I have my Elementalist, whom viewing may be considered a war crime in Fashion Wars:

I think he's an interesting sight. Certainly much more pleasing on the eye than those awfully colored, extra big characters with huge weapons and back items, all shiny-bling-bling. :s

• Iris Ng.9845Iris Ng.9845 Member ✭✭✭
    edited August 14, 2018

My warrior is an over-the-top machowoman. For her blue flame set, she's inspired by the title "Demon's Demise", and for the spiky flame set, "Ex Machina" (as in that Terminator female robot).

edited September 3, 2019

Some of my older characters:

´
    ...and my latest addition: Ripcott Platewelder, Scrapper B)

• Tiviana.2650Tiviana.2650 Member ✭✭✭✭

Wow these are amazing, so many incredible looking toons. I will have to try and get some decent gear on mine now. I had no idea how plain i looked till seeing this thread.

• My Ranger! ;)

In the game...

Character selection screen.

• Edge.8724Edge.8724 Member ✭✭✭

I will post some pics soon as I'm at work now, but I'd like to show off my characters as well.

My style is more on the simpleness side, not very flashy, hehe...

Oh, also have to look at how I can post my pics like most of you I seen.

• @Sartharina.3542 said:
    My main:

So shiny and pretty, I needed to commission a painting of her:

That is the greatest art piece I have ever scene of any game.

• whoeverxwins.1279whoeverxwins.1279 Member ✭✭✭
    edited August 30, 2019

My mesmer/ mirage:
    Engineer/ holosmith
    Revenant:
    Ranger/ soulbeast:
    Elementalist:
    Necromancer/ Reaper:

• Edge.8724Edge.8724 Member ✭✭✭
    edited September 1, 2019

My characters:
    1-Elementalist/Weaver (Sir Red Mage)
    2-Warrior (Lone Warrior Charly)
    3-Mesmer/Chronomancer (Fencer Lucina)
    4-Warrior/Spellbreaker (Sentinel Rekka)

I am not the best at taking pictures, but I tried something here.

edited September 27, 2019

Not exactly "mix & match", but my Mesmer had a make-over:

The Night King lives! ;)

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.