A few things i want Anet to add to the game

There's some quality of life changes coming and im excited, here's two things i want to see in the future:

1: more customizable part of Outfits, give hide/show feature to more parts of outfit when possible, right now headpiece is the only one, id like to see they add this to some other sections like shoulder piece, chest, etc. Of course some outfits are designed as a whole piece, but there's a lot of them can get more options like this, people will be more willing to buy outfit if this happens.

2: character advanced customization, basically add the face details bars to more sections in the character creation, more subtle morphs, like hairs length, body part shape & size, underwear styles...

3, A character a test environment when creating, like put them in outdoor/indoor background and see how they look ingame, instead of only in the build environment.

4, more race for characters, most of the faces in characters look Caucasian and Black, can't really find face model that look like asian, maybe in the future we will get Cantha and will get some nicely designed asian faces and armors.

Breaking out pieces of outfits is pretty much the same as having armor pieces. The point of the outfits, from what I understand, is that they are easier to produce than armor sets. If that is the case, then they should just go back to making armor sets rather than duplicating the effort on outfits.

But we already know that isn't happening anymore outside of LS chapters.

Well, a lot of outfit are very unique, like a full dress, so they are not just duplicating armors, and it's no possible to break outfit in all armor pieces, but for some outfit, other than the headpiece, if we get to chose one or more part that can be hide and show, it will make people more interested getting them.

@kharmin.7683 said:Breaking out pieces of outfits is pretty much the same as having armor pieces. The point of the outfits, from what I understand, is that they are easier to produce than armor sets. If that is the case, then they should just go back to making armor sets rather than duplicating the effort on outfits.

But we already know that isn't happening anymore outside of LS chapters.