Separate map instances

Dante.1763

With the launch of PoF ive been experiencing something i havent in a very long time and its starting to get frustrating for me, i play with my family in a party, we are all on the same server but everytime we go into a new map i get thrown into a separate instance than they do, why is this happening all of a sudden? its only in the PoF zones, core tyria isnt bothered by this and i never ran into this in HoT? along with that, why too do i get thrown into a separate instance than my guild, when im alone?

I could have sworn if you where in a party it put you with your other party members?

That sounds like a bug, not a feature. I'd suggest making a second post in the bugs forum, because i've been plopped into the same map with fellow guildies even when we weren't in a party together.

It may have to do with that initial map being filled to max capacity and anyone who followed after is in a different map, but i've never personally experienced that when heading through a zone portal close together, so the instances it happens seems rare, to say the least. If it's only in Path of Fire where that consistently happens, that definitely seems like a bug.

@castlemanic.3198 said:That sounds like a bug, not a feature. I'd suggest making a second post in the bugs forum, because i've been plopped into the same map with fellow guildies even when we weren't in a party together.

It may have to do with that initial map being filled to max capacity and anyone who followed after is in a different map, but i've never personally experienced that when heading through a zone portal close together, so the instances it happens seems rare, to say the least. If it's only in Path of Fire where that consistently happens, that definitely seems like a bug.

Its literally been happening every time, not once have i been thrown in the same instance, but a forum in the bug section sounds like a good idea!

Archived