Note: I am not the organizer. This just seems like a great idea for those still reluctant to get started.
If you have questions, visit the thread and contact @Kixri.4078 in game or via Reddit.
On Sunday May 5th at 5:00 PM EST, Kixri will be leading [their] Monthly Griffon Collection Train ... through all of the Path of Fire maps (NA). ... Griffon Roosts, Eggs, Legendary Corrupted Facet and Shadi’s Equipment Collection. No Hearts, we only do Events if they fit into the time frame of the run. This Train will be hosted on the first Monday of every month so if you are not yet ready to fly the skies don't worry! Next run: June 3rd 9:30PMEST
For the train, please make sure you have:
- Path of Fire Story Complete
- Open Skies Collections unlocked (Visit the Remains of the Last Spearmarshal to start the collection)
- Spearmarshal’s Plea
- Springer Mount with High Vault (mastery rank 3)
- Temple of Kormir Waypoint [&BHUKAAA=]
- Augury’s Shadow Waypoint [&BFMKAAA=]
- The Scourgeway Waypoint [&BHMKAAA=]
List of Waypoints not necessarily needed as you can move pretty fast on mounts but will be extremely helpful to having everyone moving quickly!
- Highjump Ranch Waypoint [&BJ0KAAA=]
- Direct Delve Waypoint [&BKQKAAA=]
- Olishar’s Oasis Camp Waypoint [&BCgKAAA=]
- The Darklands Waypoint [&BKMKAAA=]
This will take roughly 1-2 hours. [Kixri] will try to wait at each location for about a minute for stragglers to keep up but ...can’t guarantee waiting as [they] have a full schedule. [They] will be advertising in the Crystal Oasis LFG at 5:30pm and using those 30 minutes to prepare and answer questions. [They] will be playing on my Firebrand Luxawna and will have 1-2 Mesmers helping with portals. [The] first location will be the Temple of Kormir Waypoint [&BHUKAAA=] and then Killing the Legendary Corrupted Facet
Feel free to add them in game: Kixri.4078
Hope to see you there!
Hype is the path to the dark side. Hype leads to unfulfilled expectations. Disappointment leads to anger. Anger leads to disgust. Disgust leads to "oh, new shinies! I'm back!"