Path Of Fire personal wishlist. Are there any characters you want to see throwbacks to etc?

Assasinhunter Fire.2087

I personally hope that we can possibly ride junundu worms again. And hopefully some mention to whether koss and melonni's relationship whether they had kids or something it would be cool to meet one of their descendants. I would like to visit some of the same cities we had missions in such as chabek village. Also I am wondering about whether balthazar has tormented the area such as abbadon did. And is bringing out monsters like we know the forged are basically modern age margonites.

I would love to see (and this one we likely will see) is the area where the Glint/Kralk/DE went down.

From GW1 specifically... Any of the Forgotten that were once in there (Yassith possibly? We have an ascended stat set with his name), King Khimaar would be cool if we end up over that way or any of the old Margonite ghosts, Shiny, the Junundu, references to the Nightfall Heroes, Primeval King references and/or ghosts (like King Jahnus since Ossa should have moved on after helping complete the hero's Ascension).

I could probably keep going...

Shiny. Of all NPCs, I want to see Shiny return. With skritt present. ("Shiny!? Shiny isn't shiny! Why call it shiny? Shiny isn't shiny!")

Razah is a close - very close - second.

I would also enjoy if Livia and M.O.X. had a continued presence in the story rather than just a forgettable one time showing. Forget Rytlock, Marjory, Kasmeer, and Braham, let us party just with Livia, M.O.X., Razah, Ogden, and Canach. It's still a multi-racial group! (Dear ArenaNet: I will also settle for a multiracial, multiprofessional PvE-only "Summon M.O.X." skill).

Menzies. I know it's not really a return from GW1, but I feel that if Balthazar's story isn't caused because Menzies usurped him then he'll just be a boring remake of Abaddon's plot.

To actually see again, like many others I would love to see Razah.
It's pretty much a given we will see Palawa Joko or he would be on my list too.Although most of the hero's and prominent NPC's from GW1 are dead, I would love to learn about the legacy of any of the ones from Nightfall.We have had hints that we will learn of what happened to the dervishes and I am excited for that.I would also love to see some old enemies although I am not sure if some of them are possible: Margonites, Demons, NF Elementals like Mesas & Living Lands & Roaring Ethers, Shriekers, Behemoths, and Rain/Rock Beetles.

@Dondarrion.2748 said:Out of all the characters in Nightfall, it's probably only a few who would survive to see us 250 years later. Razah would be a welcome character to meet again; similarly if we encounter the Margonites again, I'd be happy to see Lord Jadoth.

We killed Lord Jadoth.

The Lost or the Apostate, however, do have a chance to show... if they ever escaped/were let out of the Realm of Torment. Hard to say there.

Archived