Lonely, Seeking guild?

Casio.5894

My homeworld is borlis pass, but I dont mind transferring if given reason to. Just returning as I haven't played for almost a year. I have mostly played the game since release but previous friends dont play much anymore. I work nights for the time being so cant really commit on weeknights but pretty free on weekends. Dedicated player just looking for a good guild with activities and members that are able to help with things I am not familiar with. I have a couple of max level characters so not to new to the scene. Casio.5894 is my account name.

Looking forward to all inquiries and future friendships.

Thanks,C82

Hey Casio!Nice to meet another member of Boris Pass. That was my server when I joined many year ago however I've since switched to TC. I see you are in search of a guild! I'm one of the leaders of a new guild called Reborn of Embers [RISE]. While we are new we are not small by any means. A group of us split from another community to go do our own thing and at the moment, we have 71 members and are super active in-game and on discord. This is a great opportunity to help us build a new community!

We have lots of scheduled events during the week and on the weekends. Such as:

• PvE Open World events (event trains, meta trains, boss trains)
  • All tiers of Fractals
  • Guild Missions
  • PvP
  • WvW
  • and Raids!

We offer friendly raid and fractal training with caring leaders who will help get you started or help bring you to the next level!Our guild bank is well stocked with raid food and utilities as well as AR for doing t4 fractals.

Please take a moment to check us out! Our website is https://www.rebornofembers.com/ . If you like what you see you can register for our forums and fill out our short application to join. The application is super simple and just helps us get to know you.

• 3 weeks later...

so you'd play on the weekends at night? =]cuz we're looking for late night players. usually, there are more shenanigan activities at night time.while we keep our Discord chat active during the day/night shift folks when you're at work.if you're interested, here's to more info about us: https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/41284/na-pvx-intense-pleasure-mmm-chill-guild-lfm-filthy-casuals-to-insomniacs-new-vet-all-welcome/p1