Core Mesmer Roaming (with Meme!)

Soulock.1752

I just wanna share this video with fellow Mesmers as I'm trying to make a Roaming Meme on my little bunny... criticism on meme, editing, music, Mesmer's combos etc are greatly welcomed as it'll help me realized which area I need to improve on.

Thank you for taking your time to analyze this video!

Music : ok for me.Montage : ok with text effect.Opponents : many zerk one shot but globally ok. Should be good to see a hard fight versus thief/rev/war/holo/scrapper.Duration: ok.

Gameplay : I personnally found scepter better in this kind of build, even after nerf (more clone generation for melee F1 burst, more sustain duration in 2, more range.). I use sword only in mirage to ambush. (Even if that's mean replace the sword trait in your situation.).

All that apart, independently of you, WvW, particulary roaming look sooooo cheesy with mount ... (Mean if you don't want to fight, you can just run away...)

@viquing.8254 said:Music : ok for me.Montage : ok with text effect.Opponents : many zerk one shot but globally ok. Should be good to see a hard fight versus thief/rev/war/holo/scrapper.Duration: ok.

Gameplay : I personnally found scepter better in this kind of build, even after nerf (more clone generation for melee F1 burst, more sustain duration in 2, more range.). I use sword only in mirage to ambush. (Even if that's mean replace the sword trait in your situation.).

All that apart, independently of you, WvW, particulary roaming look sooooo cheesy with mount ... (Mean if you don't want to fight, you can just run away...)

I'll keep that in mind!