Core Mesmer Roaming (with Meme!) — Guild Wars 2 Forums

Core Mesmer Roaming (with Meme!)

Soulock.1752Soulock.1752 Member ✭✭

I just wanna share this video with fellow Mesmers as I'm trying to make a Roaming Meme on my little bunny... criticism on meme, editing, music, Mesmer's combos etc are greatly welcomed as it'll help me realized which area I need to improve on.

Thank you for taking your time to analyze this video!

Comments

• viquing.8254viquing.8254 Member ✭✭✭

Music : ok for me.
    Montage : ok with text effect.
    Opponents : many zerk one shot but globally ok. Should be good to see a hard fight versus thief/rev/war/holo/scrapper.
    Duration: ok.

Gameplay : I personnally found scepter better in this kind of build, even after nerf (more clone generation for melee F1 burst, more sustain duration in 2, more range.). I use sword only in mirage to ambush. (Even if that's mean replace the sword trait in your situation.).

All that apart, independently of you, WvW, particulary roaming look sooooo cheesy with mount ... (Mean if you don't want to fight, you can just run away...)

• Soulock.1752Soulock.1752 Member ✭✭

@viquing.8254 said:
    Music : ok for me.
    Montage : ok with text effect.
    Opponents : many zerk one shot but globally ok. Should be good to see a hard fight versus thief/rev/war/holo/scrapper.
    Duration: ok.

Gameplay : I personnally found scepter better in this kind of build, even after nerf (more clone generation for melee F1 burst, more sustain duration in 2, more range.). I use sword only in mirage to ambush. (Even if that's mean replace the sword trait in your situation.).

All that apart, independently of you, WvW, particulary roaming look sooooo cheesy with mount ... (Mean if you don't want to fight, you can just run away...)

I'll keep that in mind!

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.