Corsair K55 Keyboard + Macro's for Mounts (ArenaNet Response Requested)

@ArenaNetI am using a K55 Keyboard and it has six keys on the left-side. I can "program" those keys to have macro-inputs (ie. push multiple buttons at once). The official stance is, "If you program a macro, it must require one keystroke per action. You may not program a single key to perform multiple functions. For example, if you Press A and it results in the casting of a single skill, you're ok. If you Press A and it casts multiple spells, you're not ok."

Currently I have my mounts bound like this:Ctrl + Alt + 0, Ctrl + Alt + 9, Ctrl + Alt + 8, and so on.

The rule says "one keystroke per action" and then says, "A single key can't perform multiple functions." If I were to bind three simultaneous keypresses (CTRL + ALT + 0) to a single key on the keyboard for mounting/dismounting one of my mounts would this be a violation? By pressing my G1 key the "casting of a single skill" would be the mount/dismount of my Raptor.

Thanks in advance.

I have the mounts macroed on my keyboard's extra keys as well (Logitech). As far as I understand, this does not violate the ToS, because mounting/dismounting IS in itself a single action, comparable to any other singular skill.

Edit: just to be clear, the ToS says you can macro as many button-presses as you like, as long as it results in one single skill/action.

Archived