Templates and Legendaries

I watched WP's Video on templates and he brought up some neat ideas like having your armor stored in the templates section freeing up space. One thing that I was thinking about as though was whether or not templates would automatically CHANGE the stats you have on your legendary weapons and armor as well. This would be really great but it does seem something possibly harder to program.

@PlagueParade.7942 said:I watched WP's Video on templates and he brought up some neat ideas like having your armor stored in the templates section freeing up space. One thing that I was thinking about as though was whether or not templates would automatically CHANGE the stats you have on your legendary weapons and armor as well. This would be really great but it does seem something possibly harder to program.

And looks I hope. I lost the ability to see visual what stats I have on

@Metasynaptic.1093 said:Arcdps templates can already change legendary stats and runes, sigils. If a 3rd party developer can do it, surely anet can.

Yes that’s why anet need be more

Weapon armory gear not into the bag but stays inside the template perhaps even so that chars can share weapons.

Dyes need be saved as well

The ability to safe looks let’s say legendary armor berserker stat I wear mistwalker

When switch build to minstrels I wear some other look free of transmutation charges

Let us safe 3 builds and 3 looks for free after that anet can sell more via gem shop

Win win but the visual is an extreme important feature for me otherwise no sense anet took so many years