Wait a sec... changing build

Auburner.6945

Since the class is perfect, I only need to change a single trait and I am right away able to hop into a zerg fight, then with a single click, I am already back into my roaming build. I can't imagine how a class that has to actually change every single aspect in its build from trait lines to gear stats to utilities, how does such class even survive a single hour in WvW without letting it be out of the constant swapping boredo... uhmm... excitement. How can this not-my-main-class enjoy this and not share its joy with others. And thus... I ask ANet to consider making this unknown class to have the same ease as other classes when swapping builds for different situations as it's unfair for it to play chess back and forth every minute the unknown strikes and it's got to counterplay the opponent's move through swapping stuff.

I thought of a solution... build templates. However, it should be fast though as it may cause other players to let out their rage on how they also can't play chess like this so called class.