If we aren't going to get Auto At's for teams to play in....

@zoopop.5630 said:Can we At least shave the hours down from 5 to maybe 2 and half hours? Every 5 hours is a bit to long.... We can reduce the QP and Gold given if need be but please can we do something about the 5 hour wait for a new tournament?

Are you trying to make Aeon a millionaire ? ;)

Current schedule is highly inconvenient for people who don't have a ton of time to invest into the game waiting around for AT's. I would really enjoy more frequent tournies and more emphasis throughout PvP on team play in general. Split Queues if you have to, but get rid of this solo/duo only garbage. If the game and matchmaking is going to be as terrible as it is all the time, at least let me suffer through it while playing with friends.

@Ario.8964 said:Current schedule is highly inconvenient for people who don't have a ton of time to invest into the game waiting around for AT's. I would really enjoy more frequent tournies and more emphasis throughout PvP on team play in general. Split Queues if you have to, but get rid of this solo/duo only garbage. If the game and matchmaking is going to be as terrible as it is all the time, at least let me suffer through it while playing with friends.

But. What if you have now friends :( and only play solo q