Adding runes to legendary armor, with a selectable drop down box.

Similar to how we can select stats for legendary armor, I would like to see the same thing with runes. HOWEVER, runes are something which need to be purchased. To account for this, I'd like to add runes to a specific piece of armor, and that rune be unlocked on that piece of armor permanently.

I.e you have a rune, and you apply it to a legendary armor piece. The rune is consumed (disappears), but now you can select the rune you want in a similar manner to selecting stats, this saving you inventory slot(s) for runes you no longer have to carry, as they would be interlocked with the legendary armor piece.

The biggest downside that I see here is people would not have an "easy" way to see which runes they added to which armor piece. But I think this is easier solved/less of a problem than it sounds.

@"Vallune.8150" said:I do like your idea, I like the idea of "charging" up an armor set with various rune sets and being able to then freely swap between them.But .. why make it a poll, I really don't see it adding anything to the discussion.

So people can voice their preference without typing. You might be one of the few people on the forum who will actually type out 'i like your idea' or the opposite.