Fix skill lag. This is killing my PVE experience!

Now imagine having these in WvW fights. Oh wait, you dont need to, since you can easily experience it there without any events on even! :)WvW players have been experiencing this for years. If it didnt get fixed for WvW where its alot more crucial, it wont get fixed for a world boss event.

They have already reduced the amount of players per map as of yesterday/last night. I'm playing on EU, skill lag was hardly 1 second for me before the change, after playing a bit more today on a map that was presumably full I have noticed skill lag of less than half a second. I could hardly notice it.

Have you tried disabling all NPC and player names while in these events? Should give you a massive FPS boost as well.

@Blocki.4931 said:They have already reduced the amount of players per map as of yesterday/last night. I'm playing on EU, skill lag was hardly 1 second for me before the change, after playing a bit more today on a map that was presumably full I have noticed skill lag of less than half a second. I could hardly notice it.

Have you tried disabling all NPC and player names while in these events? Should give you a massive FPS boost as well.

the skill lag is on the server side, the network gets flooded when so many players spamming skills all at once, reducing character model rendering does not resolve the issue.

even without the current event you still get skill lag at world bosses, like the first KQ after reset or if a daily is to kill a wb