Upcoming HoT/PoF meta event. Amalgamated gemstones unlimited?

@"bOTEB.1573" said:

@"bOTEB.1573" said:Yes, we can :)Sell it now because the price will go down during the event and several weeks after.

How do you know though? Thanks for the advice btw. I sold my gemstones to get gold for episode 6.

More supply + same or less demand = cheaper price

I meant the Amalgamated dropping more the daily amount.

@ChronosCosmos.9450 said:

@"bOTEB.1573" said:

@"bOTEB.1573" said:Yes, we can :)Sell it now because the price will go down during the event and several weeks after.

How do you know though? Thanks for the advice btw. I sold my gemstones to get gold for episode 6.

From this:

@"Irenio CalmonHuang.2048" said:remove the daily cap on all world meta event completion rewards

In this thread.

@"bOTEB.1573" said:

And when Exordium goes live, demand will sky rocket (because many can't plan ahead).

@Turkeyspit.3965 said:

@"bOTEB.1573" said:

And when Exordium goes live, demand will sky rocket (because many can't plan ahead).

I am not sure because most people prefer doing the Gift of the Desert Mastery

@"bOTEB.1573" said:

@"bOTEB.1573" said:

Really? I've seen people say the exact opposite, that the HoT method is cheaper.

@"bOTEB.1573" said:

@"bOTEB.1573" said:

Source?

I only ask because I have never personally seen anyone at all saying they preferred the PoF route over HoT. I’ve only ever heard complaints about it.

I prefer the desert mastery simply because I am tired of Dragon Stand but that said, I thought I read a post saying they were unable to remove the cap for the next meta event.

Edit: found it:The No Daily Cap for the Meta-Event Rush will not make the first releaseUnfortunately, we will not be able to make this change for this run of the event. This is planned as a bonus for potential future runs of this event.

In a Chris Cleary post on May 1.

@"bOTEB.1573" said:

@"bOTEB.1573" said:

Which still requires amalgamated gemstones

Its a bit questionable if the heroes choice chest will be included in the daily-cap removal. Since AB has 5 grand chests, that would mean you could get 5 heroes choice chests per AB meta. Same goes for the 5 VB bosses. Sounds a bit much, even more so given how low the rewards of the current bonus event are.

@"bOTEB.1573" said:

@"bOTEB.1573" said:

I'd like to know source for this as well.

Because right now, Amalgamated Gemstone is used for both and Gift of Maguuma Mastery is the most efficient choice since you can make it without having to farm Trade Contracts

I guess the real question is whether you have extra trade contracts or extra crystalline ingots. I have thousands of the POF currencies, thousands of the AB currency but I avoid vb and only have a few hundred from td, so yes, my choice is desert.

If, however, you religiously do all the hot metas then that would be your obvious choice. I do not think it is overwhelmingly one way or the other though.

@Ayrilana.1396 said:

@"bOTEB.1573" said:

@"bOTEB.1573" said:

Source?

I only ask because I have never personally seen anyone at all saying they preferred the PoF route over HoT. I’ve only ever heard complaints about it.

I would never do the PoF route. HoT map completion is far quicker, and the metas are way more populated and fun than the garbage PoF offers.

@"bOTEB.1573" said:

Pretty sure demand will rise just as fast as supply, being that its such a wanted commodity no matter how much supply will increase during the bonus week (if indeed they actually remove the daily cap)

@"bOTEB.1573" said:

@"bOTEB.1573" said:

LoL, NO. Desert Mastery is miserable way to make legenday. Daily caps, daily hearts, cap on funerary license, Intact mosaic farm.Thos that have HoT mastery fully unlocked will never go for Desert, those that don't might try then go back to gring HoT masteries, because you only need it done once.

BTW they said upcoming, they never said when. So selling AMG now is bad chose.

@"bOTEB.1573" said:

@"bOTEB.1573" said:

From this:

@"Irenio CalmonHuang.2048" said:remove the daily cap on all world meta event completion rewards

In
thread.
  1. That says "Future iterations we’re thinking about are"
  2. For world bosses not meta events

@Etria.3642 said:I guess the real question is whether you have extra trade contracts or extra crystalline ingots. I have thousands of the POF currencies, thousands of the AB currency but I avoid vb and only have a few hundred from td, so yes, my choice is desert.

If, however, you religiously do all the hot metas then that would be your obvious choice. I do not think it is overwhelmingly one way or the other though.

PoF legendary route still requires Amalg. Gemstones for some bizarre reason, which largely come from HoT metas. You can get VB currency extremely easily by parking an alt at Wyvern Matriarch.

@gateless gate.8406 said:

@"Etria.3642" said:I guess the real question is whether you have extra trade contracts or extra crystalline ingots. I have thousands of the POF currencies, thousands of the AB currency but I avoid vb and only have a few hundred from td, so yes, my choice is desert.

PoF legendary route still requires Amalg. Gemstones for some bizarre reason, which largely come from HoT metas. You can get VB currency extremely easily by parking an alt at Wyvern Matriarch.

AMG is LW2 item and largely comes from flushing jewel orb, doubloons and crests