[NA] Aincrad [SAO] is Recruiting — Guild Wars 2 Forums

[NA] Aincrad [SAO] is Recruiting

OkamiRayen.7485OkamiRayen.7485 Member ✭✭
edited 3:16AM in Looking For Guild

Who we Are

Aincrad Sao is a guild based around making friendships and acceptance of everyone, we want to build a community of trust and understanding and so with that said we are looking for members who are just as understanding and accepting of those who have disabilities or are apart of the LGBTQ group. Our guild will not tolerate bigotry and such members who show such attitude will get kicked from our guild.

We want to make an environment where everyone feels welcomed and safe from negative view points and don't have to be afraid of speaking up or just chatting away with us. Aincrad prides itself on the word Acceptance. Also most of us are just plain ole goofy sarcastic users who all have an interest in anime and gaming.

Requirements

• Be accepting and understanding is most of what we ask
  • Repping is not required unless we are doing things as a guild
  • It would be ideal for you try us out for a week and see how you fit in with us
  • Having the Expansions is not required to join
  • Being sociable is a good thing
  • Our guild is 18+,however we cant enforce this, so just keep in mind if you are interested you will be playing with those in there early 20s-40s age range.
  • We run later in the day as most of the users have work, so your most likely to see us most active after 7pm Est
  • The core server for the guild is DB,however we do not enforce this, unless you want to do WvW
  • Elitism and Bigotry is not tolerated
  • Discord is required for those who want to use voice and or are interested in Fractals,Dungeons,WvW,PvP, Raiding and to keep up with guild updates as well as the schedule of events.
  • Not really a requirement, just a note for those who are on EU and want to join us you may have to switch to a NA server to be able to play with us as there are server restrictions in game when it comes to Eu and Na players.

The Fun stuff

As a guild we dabble in almost everything,except Raiding as we still need to get a solid raid group going still and as a guild we will learn to raid together. With that said we offer World boss runs,Dungeons,WvW,Fractals up to the highest tier,anything we feel up to doing and or you need help with.
We do have guild missions twice a week, every Wednesday and Saturday evenings,but times for those vary greatly so we have no set time for them, just keep a look out for one of us bringing up guild missions in guild chat or discord.

If you are interested in Joining or have questions feel free to ask in here or one of us in game. :)

Leaders
OkamiRayen.7485
KiritoAsuna.2863

CoLeader

Officers
Zero.6319
DarthMcCoy.8657
Celly Soulzar.1623

Guilds Email - please feel free to message us here if none of us are online in game.
[email protected]

<1

Comments

• Bumps up post

• Can I join?

• an Invite has been sent out. :)

• Bumps up our post

• Bumpity bump

• Bumps up post

• OkamiRayen.7485OkamiRayen.7485 Member ✭✭
    edited May 14, 2019

currently online doing map completion for another hour, if anyone who is interested want to message me in game for an invite or questions.

• Whose ready to play episode 6, I know we all are and are ready to find out what happens. Our guild is also planning to do a guild run on the new map later this week.

• Slowly making our way closer to the skyscale, not everyone may get it,but for those in our guild who want it. Will get all the help they need.

• I'm brand new to the game, but would love to give ya'll a try.

• @MagnumXXL.1057 said:
    I'm brand new to the game, but would love to give ya'll a try.

Invite has been sent. :)

• After many hours of “grinding”, as in mostly goofing off in party chat, me and an officer managed to complete the first achievement based collection for the new mount and on Friday our guild will be doing a Map Run of the newest map.

• Day 2 of Egg hatching continues today,The new mount collections is very time consuming,but in the end it will all be worth the effort for those of us working on it.
    Our guild also has its guild run of the new map later today so if anyone want to come join us feel free to.

edited May 18, 2019

We managed to get the third skyscale achievement unlocked last night and it’s soo much easier,but now the fun part of feeding it for three more days begins before the next achievement unlocks for it.

As you can see our guild is persistent and doesn’t give up easily on things, we stick to what ever it is we are doing no matter what.

• One more reset and those of us who have been working on the new mount since day 2 will be on the next achievement troublesome skyscale, were soo close to finishing and gaining the new mounts.

edited May 22, 2019

New in game day means a new mount achievement to do, we are being persistent with completing this new mount and having fun while doing so. At the end of this it will be well worth all the effort we put into it. :D

• hey im new to the game but can i join please :)

edited May 22, 2019

Sure I’ll get an invite out to you shortly. :)> @Square Up G.7839 said:

hey im new to the game but can i join please :)

• After many frustrating attempt's and some stress we managed to get past the Jp Achievement and are waiting for reset for the last thing to do.
    Who knew it would take a week and half to two weeks, to get a new mount.

• I was looking for a friendly guild after having taken a long hiatus and my last guild splitting from internal conflict.

• @blackfyre.7031 said:
    I was looking for a friendly guild after having taken a long hiatus and my last guild splitting from internal conflict.

I'll get an invite out to you shortly. :)

• Still working towards this mount trying to gain the currency we need. For now here is a bump for our forum post. :)

• im not new ive played since gw1 beta days but tend to be loner due to health problems i play a few hours every day usually morning before work i do work full time. im hoping for an invite

• @ricky markham.1689 said:
    im not new ive played since gw1 beta days but tend to be loner due to health problems i play a few hours every day usually morning before work i do work full time. im hoping for an invite

Will get an invite sent out to you.

• Who knew it would take 2 weeks to get this new mount, I sure didnt,but its worth it if you are willing to put in the time.
    Our guild will be resuming its regular scheduling this week, now that most of us have completed the new mounts achievements, however we still have a few members working on it and will help them off an on as well as run random things for the guild. :)

• Hope everyone is having a good Memorial Day.

• Our guild is once again back on regular event schedule now that the whole skyscale hype is over with and some of us now have it. Less currency farming here and more adventuring.

• Bumps up our post

• I'm a returning player looking for people to do whatever kind of content with.

• Bumping up our post some more. :)

• This evening around 6pm est, our guild will be having bounty train in the PoF maps and anyone is welcomed to join us. :)

• Bumps up our post

• Bumps up our post some more

• I really liked your guild presentation. I would be interested to join! :)
    I started playing about 3 months ago and I mostly do pvp and fractals. I used to play GW1 a long time ago though.
    I play mostly after work around 6 or 7 pm and during weekend.
    Also, I’m from Quebec so my first language is French. But it’s going to be good to practice my English a little!

• @Labaleine.5796 said:
    I really liked your guild presentation. I would be interested to join! :)
    I started playing about 3 months ago and I mostly do pvp and fractals. I used to play GW1 a long time ago though.
    I play mostly after work around 6 or 7 pm and during weekend.
    Also, I’m from Quebec so my first language is French. But it’s going to be good to practice my English a little!

I will get an invite sent out to you. :)

• bumpity bump

• Okami is currently having computer issues, so for anyone interested in joining and pm or whisper for invites. Please message anyone else listed in the main post.

Yes we are still accepting active friendly users looking for a place to call home. :)

• Bumps up our post some more :)

• I sent a mail in game but want to post here too for an invite... borgcollective.4509 TY

• @BorgCollective.4509 said:
    I sent a mail in game but want to post here too for an invite... borgcollective.4509 TY

We will get an invite sent to you. :)

• I officially have my computer back and can start receiving messages once again.

Our guild also has its raid group together and will be learning as a guild as we dabble in this part of gw.

• Bumpity bump

• Can I get an invite?

• @treal.3185 said:
    Can I get an invite?

Invite has been sent. :)

• I am currently online in game if anyone had any questions or wanted an invite

• Can I join as well?

• I am looking to join your guild please.

• @SneakyBootZ.4216 said:
    I am looking to join your guild please.

will be sending you an invite. :)

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.