[NA][DB][PVE][WvW] Aincrad [SAO] Casual - Semi Casual Guild Recruiting - Page 5 — Guild Wars 2 Forums

[NA][DB][PVE][WvW] Aincrad [SAO] Casual - Semi Casual Guild Recruiting

1235>

Comments

• With the new episode drop we are looking to coordinate strike missions, if you are intrested joining in on the fun or are just looking for a fun and friendly place to call home hollar!

• Were looking for members new and old, were a friendly bunch and would love for you to join us!

• Currently accepting members!

• bumpity bump

• Our guild is finally able to resume guild missions. Tonight at 9pm est we will hosting our first missions of 2020.

• Bumps up our post

• OkamiRayen.7485OkamiRayen.7485 Member ✭✭
    edited February 9, 2020

Just a friendly reminder to anyone new to the game and looking for a guild, please do not ask your guild mates to give you gold, buy you gems, ask to be be staff excessively and then take from the guild bank and proceed to leave the guild. It makes you look like a sour apple.

Besides that we are continuously recruiting members who want a place to call home with an easy going relaxed environment.

• Hey guys! I am looking for a guild. New player here started in December. The friends that got me started are never on so....

• @fnvharden.6851 said:
    Hey guys! I am looking for a guild. New player here started in December. The friends that got me started are never on so....

Hiya, we will be sure to get an invite sent out to you today. :)

• returning player - looking to learn more about this game then just the wvw I have done mostly :-)

• @KockyAttitude.2108 said:
    returning player - looking to learn more about this game then just the wvw I have done mostly :-)

Invite has been sent. :)

• Hello, recently started playing again after like 5 years and looking for a guild. just got the path of fire xpac and getting into it again

• @Surve.5926 said:
    Hello, recently started playing again after like 5 years and looking for a guild. just got the path of fire xpac and getting into it again

Invite sent. :)

• Tonight at around 10pm est our guild will be WvW roaming on the dragonbrand server, who knows what all we will be up to, but one things for sure it should be fun.

• We are slowly getting our activity going again, times are finally being adjusted to fit schedules.

As such tonight we resume guild missions again at around 8pm est and after that we plan to run a world boss train at 10pm est.

• Bumps up our posr

• Happy Valentines Day to those who celebrate it and for those who don’t, we still hope you have a good day. :)

• Bumps up post

• Hoh boy if its an animu guild might I request for a join? :DD

• @Tokitheotaku.5098 said:
    Hoh boy if its an animu guild might I request for a join? :DD

Invite has been sent. :)

• can.3260can.3260 Member
    edited February 17, 2020

if your still accepting member can i join?

• Invite has been sent! :)

• We are still recruiting for members who are active and social, not those who just want to be a number.

• I'm a returning player who needs a cool group of people for fractals and raids. Any chance I could get an invite?

• Im new to the game not the genre, bought the game on release, played for a day then got distracted by other mmo's and the huge steam backlog. Ive gotten through heart of thorns and started digging into the nitty gritty of the game and am looking for a active social/ semi casual guild for fractals and possibly raids. I have built, ran and been hugely successful with guilds and other games throughout the decade plus of gaming so I know what is expected of myself and really just looking for fun people to play with. I am +8 GMT however am online throughout the day and night depending on what my RL commitments require of me. So yeah flexible and lookin for srs fun :D

• @Sorj.1638
    @Ruugar.4562

Invites have been sent

• Looking for members not numbers :)

• Returning player. Looking to join an active guild to have some gaming fun. Interested to get back into starting fractals, raiding and some WvW:)

• @Brainthong.9876 said:
    Returning player. Looking to join an active guild to have some gaming fun. Interested to get back into starting fractals, raiding and some WvW:)

invite has been sent. :)

• I have recently returned to playing this game. Got a computer upgrade :p would love to join and get more involve in fractals, raids, and WvW.

• @MiaDog.1684 invite has been sent

• I would like to join I have only started playing pretty recently but I have both expansions and used the lvl 80 boost

• OkamiRayen.7485OkamiRayen.7485 Member ✭✭

@AJtheGreat.5824 invite has been sent