[NA][DB][PVE][WvW] Aincrad [SAO] Friendly Casual Guild Recruiting - Page 6 — Guild Wars 2 Forums
Home Looking For Guild

[NA][DB][PVE][WvW] Aincrad [SAO] Friendly Casual Guild Recruiting

Comments

• Interested in joining... I don't know if I can participate in guild events / fractals / raids but I'm planning for late game content - running through the main storyline right now... is that okay?

• Hello there~! I sent a message on GW2 but I finally got my account on here updated ^^;;
    I'm a bit of a shy player, but I'm just looking for a Guild I can chat to while playing through the main storyline.
    If that's okay, I would love an invite~!! All I want is a friendly, accepting community <3

• Bumps up our post

• With all this staying at home business, we hope everyone is staying safe and healthy and here is a bump for our post.

• Bumps up our post

• Hey can I join up?

• @Razzy.2870 said:
    Hey can I join up?

Invite has been sent

• Razzy.2870Razzy.2870 Member
    edited April 10, 2020

@OkamiRayen.7485 said:

@Razzy.2870 said:
    Hey can I join up?

Invite has been sent

Thanks!

• Hello, I am looking for a group and am interested in trying ya'll out. I've been playing for years, but I haven't delved deep into a lot of aspects of the game.

• @ChemicalBeat.4267 said:
    Hello, I am looking for a group and am interested in trying ya'll out. I've been playing for years, but I haven't delved deep into a lot of aspects of the game.

Invite has been sent. :)

• You found us! Come join in the fun! Please get in touch if you'd like to know more or to get an invite.

• downloading the game after being gone for quite awhile. Looking for a fun to place to hang and familiarize myself with the game again

• Invites been sent

• Do you have a player population that's on really late? I typically work 7PM to 7AM, so on days off I'm usually gaming in the very wee hours of the morning (midnight to 6AM or so.) The guild sounds great, but I don't want to be the only person on at weird hours. I've played off and on, but it's been several years since I last played, so I would basically be starting from scratch- mostly looking to learn WvW and conquest, but would be interested in PvE content as well- all just for fun/recreational, not looking to be super tryhard out of the box. Thanks for your time!

• @lordmillee.8943 said:
    Do you have a player population that's on really late? I typically work 7PM to 7AM, so on days off I'm usually gaming in the very wee hours of the morning (midnight to 6AM or so.) The guild sounds great, but I don't want to be the only person on at weird hours. I've played off and on, but it's been several years since I last played, so I would basically be starting from scratch- mostly looking to learn WvW and conquest, but would be interested in PvE content as well- all just for fun/recreational, not looking to be super tryhard out of the box. Thanks for your time!

It depends on the day, majority of our players are on in the late evenings and late at night, some only get on at earlier hours. However most of the active members are on rather late from 7pm- sometimes 6-8am est

• Sounds good! I should be able to play this evening after I get some work done

• I'd love to join if you guys are still recruiting!

• Invites should of been sent out. :)

• Hey, myself and some friends are looking to join

• Invite has been sent! Happy to have you c:

• hello, newish player looking for a guild

• @James.6482 said:
    hello, newish player looking for a guild

An invite has been sent. And don't forget to join the discord (there is a link in the guild message of the day) hope to see you soon!

• Hey. Your guild sounds like what I am looking for. Do you have all of the resource nodes in the Guild Hall? I am looking for a guild with these.

• @chrispy.7182 said:
    Hey. Your guild sounds like what I am looking for. Do you have all of the resource nodes in the Guild Hall? I am looking for a guild with these.

Our guild hall has recently been fully maxed out. :)

• @OkamiRayen.7485 said:

@chrispy.7182 said:
    Hey. Your guild sounds like what I am looking for. Do you have all of the resource nodes in the Guild Hall? I am looking for a guild with these.

Our guild hall has recently been fully maxed out. :)

Awesome. I just got your invite. Thank you :)

• While our guild is in the phase of restructuring and this include our schedule of events, we are still very much active and we are still running a few events here and there.

So if your interested in joining us still, just keep in mind things are being worked on from behind the scenes even if it doesn’t seem like it. ;)

• Hey long time mmo player but new to gw2 looking for semi casual guild. Please invite if that's cool

• Invites been sent

• I have recently started playing GW2, i am very fresh and don't know a lot about the game. my friend got me into this game and shortly after left the game. I'm just looking for a place where i can call home and make friends, Learn how to do this WVW and raids.

• I'm new but I'd like to try play with You 😉

• New player here. Would love an invite.

• Invites have been sent. Welcome to the guild!

• Casual returning player. I have kids and work, so I play when I can. I'm looking for a PvE guild to play the story content and relearn the game. Think I could join up?

• @HumanMineral.5108 said:
    Casual returning player. I have kids and work, so I play when I can. I'm looking for a PvE guild to play the story content and relearn the game. Think I could join up?

Invite has been sent. :)

• We play GW1 and are excited to see the new update!

• can i join?

• Hey, I'm a returning casual player looking for a guild to play PVE with and experience what's new in the game if you're still adding members!

• New Casual player ooking for a guild. I would love to join you guys. Also love love looovvveee SAO

• Invites have been sent, thanks for joining us and now let's get ready for some fun.
    Dungeons tonight. :)

• Bumps up our post some more :)

• New Casual player looking for a guild. Looking for a guild active in WvW, strikes, fractiles , ext. May I join?

• Would love to get an Invite if your still looking for people!

• Y'all sound like a magical group of people! I would love to join your guild if there's room! :3

• Time to bump this up some more.

Tonight our guild will be runnining strike missions and roaming Wvw, if interested in the guild why not come join us and see if you may fit in with us. :)

• It is our guilds fractal night, our other leader will be running fractals on any tiers our members may need. :)

• Diro.5063Diro.5063 Member

Hello, returning player here, I hadn't had the opportunity to fully experience the late game content (raiding and hardcore fractals) before I went on hiatus from the game, so I would love to be part of the guild and learn the hopes so I can maybe pass it down to someone else down the line.

• Invite has been sent. Hope to see you soon. And don't forget to join the discord that's in the guild message of the day.

• Bumps our post

• Bumpity bump

• yo yall's guild looks awesome, if you still got room may I join?