WvW NEW Berserker Roaming Video — Guild Wars 2 Forums

WvW NEW Berserker Roaming Video

Hope you enjoy my short video =)

Comments

  • Turk.5460Turk.5460 Member ✭✭✭✭

    I remember EU smallscale/roaming being full of potatoes, but it's been a while. Are they really still that unaware?

    Fort Aspenwood
    Jekkies

  • Dawdler.8521Dawdler.8521 Member ✭✭✭✭

    @Turk.5460 said:
    I remember EU smallscale/roaming being full of potatoes, but it's been a while. Are they really still that unaware?

    With pretty much the sole exception of soulbeast, the overall EU meta is heavily slanted toward power melee dps nowadays... guess how well that works against good warriors for the average random roamer, lol.

  • all cheats.3186all cheats.3186 Member ✭✭
    edited May 10, 2019

    Man so many people saying its overtuned due to 1 skill lmao, those players are just horrible they dont los, kite, dont even try to use terrain advantage against a warrior.....

  • Dawdler.8521Dawdler.8521 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 10, 2019

    Haha I hadnt noticed that I was the scrapper in the same 3 kill fight from another point of view, already posted the clip in the thread with complaints about damage, lol. Funny coincidence.

    I tried to tell my squaddies not to stack but well...

  • EremiteAngel.9765EremiteAngel.9765 Member ✭✭✭✭

    I saw a server mate entering berserk mode earlier and thought like what the puppy of the dolphin has this world become.

  • KrHome.1920KrHome.1920 Member ✭✭✭✭

    Core warr is still more broken than this.

    The execution is not perfect (let's face it: berserker is a bit overtuned), but I get ANets intention. Like it should be for any spec berserker has to build around that burst - in contrast core just picks strength, discipline and defense and a utility bar full of invulnerabilities and facerolls everything.

    That triple kill was embarrassing. They literally asked for it.

  • L A T I O N.8923L A T I O N.8923 Member ✭✭✭

    You must be really strong, hitting like that

  • well engi is even more broken, and revs... well what can i say about this over all broken dmg of most classes and immortal engis i meen this is not something we havent seen before, unbalance is a common thing in this game.

  • KryTiKaL.3125KryTiKaL.3125 Member ✭✭✭

    @KrHome.1920 said:
    Core warr is still more broken than this.

    The execution is not perfect (let's face it: berserker is a bit overtuned), but I get ANets intention. Like it should be for any spec berserker has to build around that burst - in contrast core just picks strength, discipline and defense and a utility bar full of invulnerabilities and facerolls everything.

    That triple kill was embarrassing. They literally asked for it.

    I'm sorry what utility bar full of invulns? You mean the 1? Oh right, plus Defy Pain which procs at 50% health.

    You're mistaken if you think a Core War is facerolling their keybinds, in fact if they want to actually survive properly and sustain against an actual good opponent they would actually kill themselves if they "facerolled" everything. Know what to do if they engage on you with Endure Pain or they double pop it? Kite them. Dodge/blind/block/invuln their burst skills and the 2 CCs they bring.

    Fighting Core Warrior is a lesson in "save your cooldowns for the important skills" and no the Warrior is not more "overloaded" with them than literally any other class.

  • Shadowcat.2680Shadowcat.2680 Member ✭✭✭

    @Dawdler.8521 said:
    Haha I hadnt noticed that I was the scrapper in the same 3 kill fight from another point of view, already posted the clip in the thread with complaints about damage, lol. Funny coincidence.

    I tried to tell my squaddies not to stack but well...

    I appreciate seeing the full fight. Heavily edited roaming vids tend to get a bit stale (for me) because you never know how fights truly go thanks to the edits.

  • Quarktastic.1027Quarktastic.1027 Member ✭✭✭

    @Shadowcat.2680 said:

    @Dawdler.8521 said:
    Haha I hadnt noticed that I was the scrapper in the same 3 kill fight from another point of view, already posted the clip in the thread with complaints about damage, lol. Funny coincidence.

    I tried to tell my squaddies not to stack but well...

    I appreciate seeing the full fight. Heavily edited roaming vids tend to get a bit stale (for me) because you never know how fights truly go thanks to the edits.

    Whenever I see someone post a roaming montage I just kind of roll my eyes and ignore it, because once you've seen one, you've seen them all. They edit out any fights they don't win easily, and they dub over the whole video with a cringey and/or meme soundtrack.

  • shortcake.8659shortcake.8659 Member ✭✭✭

    Came in expecting mediocre play with massively overtuned arc divider numbers

    left after seeing mediocre play with massively overtuned arc divider numbers

  • Eramonster.2718Eramonster.2718 Member ✭✭✭✭

    Any links to the build please :+1: ? Seeing some very good damage with 23k HP :smile:.
    High damage with 360 AoE checked and checked.

  • Widmo.3186Widmo.3186 Member ✭✭✭

    Dodge, dodge, dodge...
    ... meanwhile count on your calculator how many brain cells does your opponent uses ...
    ...evade, enduring pain, quick tea sip...
    ...at last finished counting, the answer is NOT ENOUGH
    F1, enemy doesn't dodge, ayaya, 7k,7k,7k. Thanks for playing, was fun, git gut, lmao.

    Dont mind me, I just randomly spam 35 skill-buttons

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.