Shared Empowerment & Quickness

Virdo.1540

We all know that the trait "Shared Empowerment" isnt really good at all, but atm the best option in this middle line.And i thought a bit about Herald and its Counterpart, the Renegade.
Renegade is top to give 25Stacks of might and Alacrity to 10 people, while the herald has no real source of might or anything close to the 10man Alacrity.So i thought about changing the Shared Empowerment to give instead of 1might every 3secs (max 4) into a 1Second Quickness for you and the group.

A one second quickness with an 3sek cooldown isnt that much as it sounds like. With an cap of the concentration,it would still only be a 2of 3seconds quickness. That still wouldnt make the herald be able to outplay a Chrono in Quickness, but its still a decent buff of the "Support/ Power-Based RevSpezialisation", which it defintely needs. (Esp in pve)So i wanted to ask the community about this thought.

@"Virdo.1540" said:We all know that the trait "Shared Empowerment" isnt really good at all, but atm the best option in this middle line.And i thought a bit about Herald and its Counterpart, the Renegade.

Renegade is top to give 25Stacks of might and Alacrity to 10 people, while the herald has no real source of might or anything close to the 10man Alacrity.So i thought about changing the Shared Empowerment to give instead of 1might every 3secs (max 4) into a 1Second Quickness for you and the group.

A one second quickness with an 3sek cooldown isnt that much as it sounds like. With an cap of the concentration,it would still only be a 2of 3seconds quickness. That still wouldnt make the herald be able to outplay a Chrono in Quickness, but its still a decent buff of the "Support/ Power-Based RevSpezialisation", which it defintely needs. (Esp in pve)So i wanted to ask the community about this thought.

what?draconic echo grandmaster herald trait + facet of strenght = ?????

@"Virdo.1540" said:We all know that the trait "Shared Empowerment" isnt really good at all, but atm the best option in this middle line.And i thought a bit about Herald and its Counterpart, the Renegade.

Shared Empowerment = 4might stacksFacet of strength = 7-8 StacksWhile the renegade can give 25stacks permanently

@Virdo.1540 said:

@Virdo.1540 said:We all know that the trait "Shared Empowerment" isnt really good at all, but atm the best option in this middle line.And i thought a bit about Herald and its Counterpart, the Renegade.

Shared Empowerment = 4might stacksFacet of strength = 7-8 StacksWhile the renegade can give 25stacks to 5 permanently

that's not what i responded to

@Virdo.1540 said:while the herald has no real source of might or anything close to the 10man Alacrity.

this is, so yes herald does have 10-man wide might

@"Virdo.1540" said:tbh thats what said the cooldowns... but Draconic Echo+ Aspect of Strength together with the Shared Empowerment is still only a 8-9Might to 10this isnt really great and should be left to the herald counterpart imoherald alone cap keep up 14 stacks of mightand lucky we have the bannerslave, who runs tactics and uses phalanx strenght,

so group 1 can be druid as "main healer" which stacks the might to its sub-groupand group 2 can have bs + herald to stack might for their subgroup

removing the need for 2 druids, opening a second healer spot for fb/ren/tempest/scourge

Also for example in raids or fracs... Who uses there a herald for might? The only classes that get used for might are Druids, warriors, Renegades and Firebrands, because they can produce 25stacks at once

And an herald itself can only keep up 8-9 due to the internal cooldowns of everything.

@melandru.3876 said:

@"Virdo.1540" said:tbh thats what said the cooldowns... but Draconic Echo+ Aspect of Strength together with the Shared Empowerment is still only a 8-9Might to 10this isnt really great and should be left to the herald counterpart imoherald alone cap keep up 14 stacks of mightand lucky we have the bannerslave, who runs tactics and uses phalanx strenght,

so group 1 can be druid as "main healer" which stacks the might to its sub-groupand group 2 can have bs + herald to stack might for their subgroup

removing the need for 2 druids, opening a second healer spot for fb/ren/tempest/scourge

A herald with the cap of concentration can produce 14-16 stacks ,while others dont really need concentration.

@Virdo.1540 said:

@Virdo.1540 said:tbh thats what said the cooldowns... but Draconic Echo+ Aspect of Strength together with the Shared Empowerment is still only a 8-9Might to 10this isnt really great and should be left to the herald counterpart imoherald alone cap keep up 14 stacks of mightand lucky we have the bannerslave, who runs tactics and uses phalanx strenght,

A herald with the cap of concentration can produce 14-16 stacks ,while others dont really need concentration.

they do tho, the renegade you mentioned in your first post does run full diviner stats (which has concentration) for a reasonhttps://snowcrows.com/raids/builds/revenant/renegade/alacrity/ full diviner + concentration sigil

@melandru.3876 said:

@Virdo.1540 said:tbh thats what said the cooldowns... but Draconic Echo+ Aspect of Strength together with the Shared Empowerment is still only a 8-9Might to 10this isnt really great and should be left to the herald counterpart imoherald alone cap keep up 14 stacks of mightand lucky we have the bannerslave, who runs tactics and uses phalanx strenght,

they do tho, the renegade you mentioned in your first post does run full diviner stats (which has concentration) for a reason
full diviner + concentration sigil

They need it for alacrity, but not to keep up 25might, but thats not exactly the point of that poll.

@Virdo.1540 said:

they do tho, the renegade you mentioned in your first post does run full diviner stats (which has concentration) for a reason
full diviner + concentration sigil

They need it for alacrity, but not to keep up 25might, but thats not exactly the point of that poll.

they also need it for the might, else the might runs off to fast and they would not have a decent rotation which now allready has to be improvised based on cooldowns and energy

now imagine if they would have to use twice as many times (10 energy per cast) don't you think that would heavily affect both benchmak (dps-wise) as boonupkeep in general

There are still classes like mesmers with SoI. It wouldnt have that big of a dps impact. Also have u ever seen someone using a herald as support?Or to give everyone much might? Does the Herald can do something better than other classes? No.

@"Virdo.1540" said:There are still classes like mesmers with SoI. It wouldnt have that big of a dps impact. Also have u ever seen someone using a herald as support?Or to give everyone much might? Does the Herald can do something better than other classes? No.

again, i did not respond to that

you said herald has no 10-man might scource, i said they do

i'm not here trying to say how herald is good and how everyone should use ithttps://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/74276/power-herald-for-raids#latest my stance in this thread should tell you everything you need to know

@"melandru.3876" said:and lucky we have the bannerslave, who runs tactics and uses phalanx strenght,so group 1 can be druid as "main healer" which stacks the might to its sub-groupand group 2 can have bs + herald to stack might for their subgroup

Wait... What year is this comment from?

PS War hasn't been a thing people have used since 2017 when GotL got changed... And speaking of GotL, Druid easily gives 25 stacks of might to both sub groups--one dr00d is literally all you need for might and problem solved.

@narcx.3570 said:

@"melandru.3876" said:and lucky we have the bannerslave, who runs tactics and uses phalanx strenght,so group 1 can be druid as "main healer" which stacks the might to its sub-groupand group 2 can have bs + herald to stack might for their subgroup

PS War hasn't been a thing people have used since 2017 when GotL got changed... And speaking of GotL, Druid easily gives 25 stacks of might to both sub groups--one dr00d is literally all you need for might and problem solved.

ps wars are still used in t4's...why do you think core war bs, runs it?https://discretize.eu/builds/warrior/banner-warrior 10 days ago, sounds pretty recent to me

i still carry and use my greatsword with superior sigil of strenght, and my runes of aristocracy when i have to

drood still meta? what year is this?haven't you heard fb+ren is meta now?

@melandru.3876 said:

@melandru.3876 said:and lucky we have the bannerslave, who runs tactics and uses phalanx strenght,so group 1 can be druid as "main healer" which stacks the might to its sub-groupand group 2 can have bs + herald to stack might for their subgroup

ps wars are still used in t4's...why do you think core war bs, runs it?

i still carry and use my greatsword with superior sigil of strenght, and my runes of aristocracy when i have to

Firebrand and Druid is still a worse meta than a mesmer and a druid.

@Virdo.1540 said:

@melandru.3876 said:and lucky we have the bannerslave, who runs tactics and uses phalanx strenght,so group 1 can be druid as "main healer" which stacks the might to its sub-groupand group 2 can have bs + herald to stack might for their subgroup

Firebrand and Druid is still a worse meta than a mesmer and a druid.

why would you use firebrand and druid? i said firebrand (quickness) and renegade (alacrity)

@melandru.3876 said:

10 days ago, sounds pretty recent to me

If you're talking fractals, fb+ren is meta yeah, but fractals don't have two subgroups, so don't even pretend that's what you were talking about...

@narcx.3570 said:

If you're talking fractals, fb+ren is meta yeah, but fractals don't have two subgroups, so don't even pretend that's what you were talking about...

gonna quote my own post, which you haven't read

@melandru.3876 said:

can you see how i wrote 2 clear subgroups?don't pretend you didn't

@melandru.3876 said:

Like I said, it's clear you're talking about raids there, not fractals... And in raids, druid is the only might source you need and nobody has used PS since 2017. But after I pointed that out you backpedaled and started talking about the fractal meta.

@narcx.3570 said:

Like I said, it's clear you're talking about raids there, not fractals... And in raids, druid is the only might source you need and nobody has used PS since 2017. But after I pointed that out you backpedaled and started talking about the fractal meta.

wait what?

@Virdo.1540 said:Also for example in raids or fracs...

this discussion was including fractals before you invited yourself into it though

I think Anet should take a look at herald and change it a lot, i mean it does gives perma boons but it gives very comon boons and doesnt realy have something unique like the renegade with the orders. Yes in pvp herald is very good (or at least I heard )so but the problem is in pve if you want a sup you take renegade because of alacrity y perma power with kalla spirits to help more and even if you take a healer renegade is better so i think they should at least change the buffs the herald gives and some of its traits you have too much boon traits that doesnt really differ too much and could be better done and you could also add some dps traits so a herald(suposely returned from the mist alone)can buff himself with unique things at the cost of party buffs . Also i think some elite weapons should have some changes in pve like the herald shield ,dh longbow ,etc...Anet can do it .I believe in them