PVP Queue Button: Ranked and Unranked Not Working - Page 3 — Guild Wars 2 Forums

PVP Queue Button: Ranked and Unranked Not Working

13>

Comments

  • Loop.8106Loop.8106 Member ✭✭✭

    Queue is bugged. Again.

    Slam Jammed self proclaimed strongest core guardian on this side of the atlantic.

  • hi i got problem with queue, cant do both ranked or unranked. please help

  • A lot of people should be fixed now. Please post in the stickied "stuck" thread if this isn't the case for you.

    Ben Phongluangtham
    Game Designer
    Reddit: ANET_BenP
    Twitch: AnetBenP

  • Que buttons doesnt work. Problem start 27/09.
    Problem start yesterday after 1 ranked match. Fix it please

  • Hey the queue button is not working for me too. It is the third day now . Nothing has been done . please fix as soon as possible

  • Koen.1327Koen.1327 Member ✭✭✭

    i had this for about a day and a half, then after reaching t3 (pips) in wvw it worked again (also wvw was messed up before that)
    anyone else had this?

  • @Koen.1327 said:
    i had this for about a day and a half, then after reaching t3 (pips) in wvw it worked again (also wvw was messed up before that)
    anyone else had this?

    You have not working spvp que buttons and wvw helped you? Have this problem for 5 days already and my ticket still in waitlist

  • @Dharma.9123 said:

    @Koen.1327 said:
    i had this for about a day and a half, then after reaching t3 (pips) in wvw it worked again (also wvw was messed up before that)
    anyone else had this?

    You have not working spvp que buttons and wvw helped you? Have this problem for 5 days already and my ticket still in waitlist

    Have you tried today? We ran a fix that should have got you working last night.

    Ben Phongluangtham
    Game Designer
    Reddit: ANET_BenP
    Twitch: AnetBenP

  • @Ben Phongluangtham.1065 said:

    @Dharma.9123 said:

    @Koen.1327 said:
    i had this for about a day and a half, then after reaching t3 (pips) in wvw it worked again (also wvw was messed up before that)
    anyone else had this?

    You have not working spvp que buttons and wvw helped you? Have this problem for 5 days already and my ticket still in waitlist

    Have you tried today? We ran a fix that should have got you working last night.

    Working after patch! Thank you and your team!

  • I am having this exact issue right now as well. can someone look in to this again?? /:

  • Timpf.5378Timpf.5378 Member ✭✭
    edited November 17, 2018

    I hope there is a fix for us that have problems

  • still having this issue, is someone able to provide some more information about it?

  • rank eleven monk.9502rank eleven monk.9502 Member ✭✭✭
    edited December 7, 2018

    Have the same issue since 16th of November..

    edit: The issue is gone as of 21st of November

  • I am having the same issue since today.

  • Just got this problem, too.

  • Yeah, me too. When I click on ranked or unranked queue, nothing happens ;/

13>
©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.