PVP Queue Button: Ranked and Unranked Not Working - Page 3 — Guild Wars 2 Forums

PVP Queue Button: Ranked and Unranked Not Working

Comments

• Loop.8106Loop.8106 Member ✭✭✭

Queue is bugged. Again.

Slam Jammed self proclaimed strongest core guardian on this side of the atlantic.

• hi i got problem with queue, cant do both ranked or unranked. please help

• A lot of people should be fixed now. Please post in the stickied "stuck" thread if this isn't the case for you.

Ben Phongluangtham
    Senior Game Designer

• Que buttons doesnt work. Problem start 27/09.
    Problem start yesterday after 1 ranked match. Fix it please

• Hey the queue button is not working for me too. It is the third day now . Nothing has been done . please fix as soon as possible

• Koen.1327Koen.1327 Member ✭✭✭

i had this for about a day and a half, then after reaching t3 (pips) in wvw it worked again (also wvw was messed up before that)
    anyone else had this?

• @Koen.1327 said:
    i had this for about a day and a half, then after reaching t3 (pips) in wvw it worked again (also wvw was messed up before that)
    anyone else had this?

You have not working spvp que buttons and wvw helped you? Have this problem for 5 days already and my ticket still in waitlist

• @Dharma.9123 said:

@Koen.1327 said:
    anyone else had this?

You have not working spvp que buttons and wvw helped you? Have this problem for 5 days already and my ticket still in waitlist

Have you tried today? We ran a fix that should have got you working last night.

Ben Phongluangtham
    Senior Game Designer

• @Ben Phongluangtham.1065 said:

@Dharma.9123 said:

@Koen.1327 said:
    anyone else had this?

Have you tried today? We ran a fix that should have got you working last night.

Working after patch! Thank you and your team!

• I am having this exact issue right now as well. can someone look in to this again?? /:

• Timpf.5378Timpf.5378 Member ✭✭
    edited November 17, 2018

I hope there is a fix for us that have problems

• still having this issue, is someone able to provide some more information about it?

• rank eleven monk.9502rank eleven monk.9502 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 7, 2018

Have the same issue since 16th of November..

edit: The issue is gone as of 21st of November

• I am having the same issue since today.

• Just got this problem, too.

• Yeah, me too. When I click on ranked or unranked queue, nothing happens ;/

• youle.5824youle.5824 Member ✭✭

stuck Me too.

• Stuck with the problem described in this post, any help please?

• Mechanix.9315Mechanix.9315 Member ✭✭✭

Same cant queue to any...

• Same problem here. Neither unranked nor ranked queue works. The problem occurred seemingly randomly after a series of ranked games. In case it helps: I moved from EU to NA servers recently.

• i have the same problem i need help pls
    rank unrank dont work

• We believe everyone should be cleared up now. Let us know if this isn't the case!

Ben Phongluangtham
    Senior Game Designer

• bravan.3876bravan.3876 Member ✭✭✭✭

@Ben Phongluangtham.1065 said:
    We believe everyone should be cleared up now. Let us know if this isn't the case!

Another question: ingame on the ranked button it says season ends on wednesday, 1 am (cest). That is weird because normally it ends on tuesday 1am (cest). I am asking because on tuesday the minimum games you need for the leaderboard increase +15. So when the season now runs until wednessday instead tuesday, do we now need 135 games minimum in the end of the season to get a title? And do we really can get into ranked q and still get rating until wednesday, 1am?

"playing revenant is borderline exploiting" - up condimirage 2k18

• @bravan.3876 said:

We believe everyone should be cleared up now. Let us know if this isn't the case!

Another question: ingame on the ranked button it says season ends on wednesday, 1 am (cest). That is weird because normally it ends on tuesday 1am (cest). I am asking because on tuesday the minimum games you need for the leaderboard increase +15. So when the season now runs until wednessday instead tuesday, do we now need 135 games minimum in the end of the season to get a title? And do we really can get into ranked q and still get rating until wednesday, 1am?

We looked into it. Looks like we got the day off by 1, that's being updated now. Once adjusted, we'll be back to the normal end time of Tuesday 1am.

Ben Phongluangtham
    Senior Game Designer

• bravan.3876bravan.3876 Member ✭✭✭✭

@bravan.3876 said:

We looked into it. Looks like we got the day off by 1, that's being updated now. Once adjusted, we'll be back to the normal end time of Tuesday 1am.

Right thanks a lot

"playing revenant is borderline exploiting" - up condimirage 2k18

• Problem solved. Thanks.

• This bug is still up for me. I can`t queue neither unranked nor ranked.

• lvis.3824lvis.3824 Member ✭✭

Having this Bug right now , please halp :/

• Karrier.9604Karrier.9604 Member ✭✭
    edited May 24, 2019

fixed somehow

• youle.5824youle.5824 Member ✭✭

Stuck, PLs help, well not stuck just cant ranked or unranked, but its end of season pls save me T_T

• Problem occurring again.

• OutOfOrder.3719OutOfOrder.3719 Member ✭✭✭

Dear god why... must play Ranked PvP or I will cry. Reported as many ways possible, please fix this awful bug!

• In the same boat as everyone else. Cannot queue for pvp.

• Trykie.4753Trykie.4753 Member ✭✭

Same cant que on pvp and this happened twice this week. Hope we get a bonus or something XD

• same issue atm now

• @Ben Phongluangtham.1065 yesterday was not possible que and now today also kitten is going on?

• Cig.2904Cig.2904 Member

good afternoon.
    Today after one ranked queque i get bug on click both ranked and normal pvp . Click them and nothing happen.
    I'm able to join only custom game.
    No messages appear on chat neither on central screen.

Please take a look about this issue.
    thank you in advance

Good work

• same thing over here

• ZeftheWicked.3076ZeftheWicked.3076 Member ✭✭✭✭

Same story, i click buttons, nothing happens

• Cig.2904Cig.2904 Member

@Cig.2904 said:
    good afternoon.
    Today after one ranked queque i get bug on click both ranked and normal pvp . Click them and nothing happen.
    I'm able to join only custom game.
    No messages appear on chat neither on central screen.

Please take a look about this issue.
    thank you in advance

Good work

Ok now it s working.

Ty for your job (only if u do something :P)

• I'm not sure what the fix was for this issue but it was fixed as of this morning. I played 2 matches in the last hour or so and now I'm stuck once again. It's at the end of the season and some of us are rushing to play through it for the first time. This is a serious impediment to me having any enjoyment from this game again.

• pink.4205pink.4205 Member

this is the second time I can't que for ranked and unranked since last night.
    I block one player for staying at base after he got killed, rage quitter, and suddenly I can't que for game.
    we had a bot in team last night , and after I reported the bot I can't que for game.

• Sampson.2403Sampson.2403 Member ✭✭✭

que isn't working for me either

• sephiroth.4217sephiroth.4217 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 26, 2019

Queue wasnt working last night when I tried, still broken by the looks of it.

Click the buttons but nothing happens.

Not to brag, but I put together a puzzle in 4 days and the box said 2-4 years.
    Please allow team queue with rewards again at our own discretion.
    06210311 251521 121512

• Ziggityzog.7389Ziggityzog.7389 Member ✭✭✭✭

Just finished a game in unranked and now both ranked and unranked buttons dont work. Click sound but no que join. Ill do some wvw for now :). Please fix as soon as you can.

• Same issue.

• Khalisto.5780Khalisto.5780 Member ✭✭✭

I played normally like 2 hours ago, now nothing happens when I try to Qup, ranked or unranked

• sarkysek.1085sarkysek.1085 Member ✭✭✭

Hey, unranked and ranked button not working right now.

• zoopop.5630zoopop.5630 Member ✭✭✭✭

@Ben Phongluangtham.1065 issue back up

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.