PVP Queue Button: Ranked and Unranked Not Working - Page 3 — Guild Wars 2 Forums

PVP Queue Button: Ranked and Unranked Not Working

13>

Comments

• Mine is working again now. Thanks to whoever moved the strings :)

• My queue started working when I duo queued unranked with someone else. After that I was able to queue solo/ranked on my own. So if you have a similiar problem try that.

• Same issue, has there been any explanation why this happens?

• Same thing is happening to me too. I click the play unranked arena button and nothing happens. Was working fine then out of no where this happened. Please fix it for me ASAP

• Yeah same problem for me... both buttons unresponsive for two days now.

• Same problem here click nothing happens.
    WvW Works...
    Tried to have somone else Queue me, we were placed in a server match and now that person has the bug.

• Some of us, including me, are actually starting to decay now and there's nothing we can do to stop it so are we going to get that rank back when this is fixed?

• Morwath.9817Morwath.9817 Member ✭✭✭✭

@kaine.1984 said:
    Some of us, including me, are actually starting to decay now and there's nothing we can do to stop it so are we going to get that rank back when this is fixed?

As far as people told Quaggan, decay doesn't affect your rating, but only badge displayed and your leaderboard placing, what is more, once you play some games your decay will disappear.

• @Morwath.9817 said:

@kaine.1984 said:
    Some of us, including me, are actually starting to decay now and there's nothing we can do to stop it so are we going to get that rank back when this is fixed?

As far as people told Quaggan, decay doesn't affect your rating, but only badge displayed and your leaderboard placing, what is more, once you play some games your decay will disappear.

This is correct, decay doesn't affect your rating behinds the scenes. It affects the badge you get and your place on the leaderboard. There is a max of 700 decay and you get back 100 points of decay per match played. So it's pretty easy to get rid of decay once your problem is fixed. And on that note, I'll have a server engineer take a look soon to see if we can get your issue resolved.

Ben Phongluangtham
    Game Designer
    Reddit: ANET_BenP
    Twitch: AnetBenP

• Alright sorry I'm not too familiar with decay obviously, thanks for the clearup and the response

• You guys should be fixed now. Let us know if that's not the case.

Ben Phongluangtham
    Game Designer

• My account just got fixed. Thank you for the quick response.

• Mine is fixed, thank you.

• I have some problems with pvp right now.
    The queue doesn't work and there isn't indication of the time, the buttons doesn't work too also I'm stuck in "match ready" panel every time I log in

• Tried to start a ranked match, 10/10 players ready but nothing happening... been removed from match (?) and now bot unranked and ranked buttons not working

• @Aisokun.4089 said:
    Tried to start a ranked match, 10/10 players ready but nothing happening... been removed from match (?) and now bot unranked and ranked buttons not working

same problem here

• OK HERE ONE SOLUTION :

GOOD NEWS : solution worked for me ( i even had the map result on my screen )
    BAD NEWS : you have to wait a little depending what time it is

Solution :
    You have to wait the next AT , then you find a group ( be 5 ) , ENROLL to the AT , play a game ( it's very important , don't refuse the game ) , lose or win it , and after the AT , you don't have this bug anymore ,

You're welcome ....
    Fara

In example at 17h15 ( for France for example ) ; if you do it , you will be free , but you have to wait 17h15 ...

• Stuck in queue now. Fix pls.

• got problem whit queue too(both ranked and unranked)

• bonjour volas sa fait 1H que le résultats de la carte (la file d'attend arène bug et reste sur l'écran. Je peux tout faire dans le jeux mais sa reste afficher au millieu

• Loop.8106Loop.8106 Member ✭✭✭

Queue is bugged. Again.

Slam Jammed self proclaimed strongest core guardian on this side of the atlantic.

• hi i got problem with queue, cant do both ranked or unranked. please help

• A lot of people should be fixed now. Please post in the stickied "stuck" thread if this isn't the case for you.

Ben Phongluangtham
    Game Designer

• Que buttons doesnt work. Problem start 27/09.
    Problem start yesterday after 1 ranked match. Fix it please

• Hey the queue button is not working for me too. It is the third day now . Nothing has been done . please fix as soon as possible

• Koen.1327Koen.1327 Member ✭✭

i had this for about a day and a half, then after reaching t3 (pips) in wvw it worked again (also wvw was messed up before that)
    anyone else had this?

• @Koen.1327 said:
    i had this for about a day and a half, then after reaching t3 (pips) in wvw it worked again (also wvw was messed up before that)
    anyone else had this?

You have not working spvp que buttons and wvw helped you? Have this problem for 5 days already and my ticket still in waitlist

• @Dharma.9123 said:

@Koen.1327 said:
    anyone else had this?

You have not working spvp que buttons and wvw helped you? Have this problem for 5 days already and my ticket still in waitlist

Have you tried today? We ran a fix that should have got you working last night.

Ben Phongluangtham
    Game Designer

• @Ben Phongluangtham.1065 said:

@Dharma.9123 said:

@Koen.1327 said:
    anyone else had this?

Have you tried today? We ran a fix that should have got you working last night.

Working after patch! Thank you and your team!

• I am having this exact issue right now as well. can someone look in to this again?? /:

• Timpf.5378Timpf.5378 Member
    edited November 17, 2018

I hope there is a fix for us that have problems

• still having this issue, is someone able to provide some more information about it?

• rank eleven monk.9502rank eleven monk.9502 Member ✭✭✭
    edited December 7, 2018

Have the same issue since 16th of November..

edit: The issue is gone as of 21st of November

• I am having the same issue since today.

• Just got this problem, too.

13>
©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.