PVP Queue Button: Ranked and Unranked Not Working - Page 4 — Guild Wars 2 Forums

PVP Queue Button: Ranked and Unranked Not Working

1246

Comments

  • RIP less than 24hrs left until season ends, and i'm 20 pips away from Byzantium. Please help!

  • Trykie.4753Trykie.4753 Member ✭✭

    well idk what happening on anet this is gettign worst and worst got fixed then que then stuck in map result that may result in -point and dishonor.....

  • Sorem.9157Sorem.9157 Member ✭✭✭

    this season better be extended because of this bug

  • Trykie.4753Trykie.4753 Member ✭✭

    @Sorem.9157 said:
    this season better be extended because of this bug

    i agree. but they may just give u next seasson u can go for it again..... they know its been happening a lot but not a single thing they gave to compensate for it....... in total its alrdy been a total of 2 days all in all since 4th time and its mostly 12hrs to get fixed.....

  • Sorem.9157Sorem.9157 Member ✭✭✭

    @Trykie.4753 said:

    @Sorem.9157 said:
    this season better be extended because of this bug

    i agree. but they may just give u next seasson u can go for it again..... they know its been happening a lot but not a single thing they gave to compensate for it....... in total its alrdy been a total of 2 days all in all since 4th time and its mostly 12hrs to get fixed.....

    This is the last season to get the current titles and quite a few people are trying to push for it, though.

  • @Ben Phongluangtham.1065 said:
    Should be resolved now. Let us know if you are still having issues.

    I just got it. Cant q, i can press the join button but nothing happens.

  • insane.7506insane.7506 Member ✭✭

    Hi, prolongation season or not ?

    Last try for title And no game in week-end cause bug button.

    Please prolongation

  • sephiroth.4217sephiroth.4217 Member ✭✭✭✭

    Mine was fixed, dont know if anything changed server side

    Do get weird lag tho, its like my character has the slow condition on skills when slow isn't applied.

    Not to brag, but I put together a puzzle in 4 days and the box said 2-4 years.
    Please allow team queue with rewards again at our own discretion.
    06210311 251521 121512

  • insane.7506insane.7506 Member ✭✭

    Button pvp bug again and end Time season

    Please anet prolongation Time for title last try 1 or 2 days.

    Please

  • Same for me. T....T

  • I have Same problem now, I cannot que.
    I have noticed that people that are affected by this bug their end of season deadline shows as "27th of May at 23:59" While people without bug shows at "28th of May at 00:00"
    If that helps @Ben Phongluangtham.1065

  • insane.7506insane.7506 Member ✭✭

    again bug réal tu need 2 win for leaderboard and zéro patch bug

    Anet please patch or finish tous season in one day or 2 days

  • insane.7506insane.7506 Member ✭✭

    Season finish tonight or tomorow at 00h59?

  • Stuck aswell F

  • @Ryegrass.6519 said:
    Same for me. T....T

    So ... it was fixed for about 2 hours and now it's the same again. T.....T

  • Karrier.9604Karrier.9604 Member ✭✭

    Stuck, I can't queue for pvp, the buttons do not work

    A lot of people are having this problem right now, and also in the last 1-2 weeks

    We need to play a few more games before season ends so we can finish the reward chests...

    can you fix it? thanks

  • torben.1532torben.1532 Member ✭✭

    Press F

    F

  • Same here button is not working cant que right now

  • Same with me.
    I really hope they will give us another day to complete this season because of this!

  • yanniell.1236yanniell.1236 Member ✭✭✭

    Maybe this is it, boyz. Maybe today is the day this 10+ year old engine breaks beyond repair.

  • insane.7506insane.7506 Member ✭✭

    ANET again bug and again and again i need 5 games for leaderboard can you prolongation or not this season ?

  • Samuel.4812Samuel.4812 Member ✭✭✭
    edited May 27, 2019

    Same problem here ):
    No error message no queue. just doesnt respond beyond the click action registering,

    To add to this i literally had no issue queueing an hour or so ago. Lost my game came back for more and its not working.

  • Tried queuing with a friend who doesn't have this issue. Works fine like that.

  • Since of today i cant queue for ranked or unranked games, tried repairing the client, changing maps, even queueing with a friend but we couldnt queue when he was in my party, yet he can queue alone. buttons show the click animation yet they do nothing.

  • Karrier.9604Karrier.9604 Member ✭✭

    still no fix or response...

    anyone got a clue how to fix it?

  • Same
    button not working
    cant que

  • Same here. Queuing in duo isn't a solution, it doesn't work, repairing the client isn't a solution either.
    Good luck to you all, try and enjoy your evening anyway :3

  • Sorem.9157Sorem.9157 Member ✭✭✭

    Honestly, the fact that we haven't gotten even an answer about this with over 24h of so many people having issues is just pitiful

  • Same here >.<

  • Eddbopkins.2630Eddbopkins.2630 Member ✭✭✭✭

    Bump cuz it broken rn

  • Engal.6359Engal.6359 Member ✭✭✭

    Same neither work and I MISSED PLAT BECAUSE OF THIS BUG kitten.

  • Exedore.6320Exedore.6320 Member ✭✭✭

    I just want to play a game. Can't queue by myself in unranked or ranked.

  • Trykie.4753Trykie.4753 Member ✭✭

    Its just so sad that no one from anet post anything on status of whats happening. I can understand if they fixed it and no reply from them atleast issue is solved but atm no reply no fix no idea about anything about the issue.

  • torben.1532torben.1532 Member ✭✭

    Even if technical difficulties might prevent anet from extending the seasons duration they could at least lower the total amount of games needed by 15 (this weeks amount)?

  • "PvP Bug Fix Bundle" for 2000-3000 gems. Seems reasonable to you, right Anet?

  • Ashimmu.4219Ashimmu.4219 Member ✭✭

    Can't play GW2 - queue buttons are stuck - please, fix it.
    Would be polite for developers to give an appropriate feedback as this bug is still there, after numerous support tickets and forum threads.
    Thanks you.

  • Trykie.4753Trykie.4753 Member ✭✭

    @Ashimmu.4219 said:
    Can't play GW2 - queue buttons are stuck - please, fix it.
    Would be polite for developers to give an appropriate feedback as this bug is still there, after numerous support tickets and forum threads.
    Thanks you.

    agree but none they keep adding stuff yet they cant fix an issue going on for quite a while now.....

  • Same here, queue button clicks, not greyed out, but nothing happens. Started tonight about an hour ago. USA server.

  • Ovark.2514Ovark.2514 Member ✭✭✭

    So has anet given any kind of statement about monday? I feel like it is important that anet at least acknowledge that pvp was broken for most of Monday.

  • bladezero.9470bladezero.9470 Member ✭✭✭

    Queue button not working... Post-season now.

  • Ziggityzog.7389Ziggityzog.7389 Member ✭✭✭✭

    Annnnd broken again. Played a a game got out now both buttons no worky. Please fix the que up buttons.

  • Both Unranked and Ranked buttons do not work right now.

  • Eddbopkins.2630Eddbopkins.2630 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 31, 2019

    I havnt been able to q in the last hour.....will this bug ever be fixed

    Edit: 2 hours now the que hasnt worked for me....is this god telling me to uninstall? Or programming error. The people who should know remain silent so it must be god.

    Edit2: i loves this game plz fix it for mee

  • Exedore.6320Exedore.6320 Member ✭✭✭

    If you can't queue after hours of trying, you'll need to submit a support ticket to get your account fixed.

  • MrPhantasia.5924MrPhantasia.5924 Member ✭✭✭
    edited May 31, 2019

    On my main account I haven't been able to queue for over a week. One day my qeueue just failed and it stopped at the screen where the map is decided. And it's been there every time I log in ever since. I've obviously logged out since then, sometimes for over 24 hours at a time, and I still can't even go into heart of the mists and it has been like that for over a week now. I've sent a report to support and they never sent me anything back. It actually prevents me from playing PvE too, as whenever I log in I still see the map selector pick Legacy of Foefire and then never go away and I can't see what I've even doing.

    I feel personally very robbed that I wasn't able to try for Relentless Legend (I've personally placed 136th in a previous season so it's not that outlandish) and that I'm still unable to queue or play PvE without this piece of the UI obscuring everything I see.

  • Sorem.9157Sorem.9157 Member ✭✭✭

    @MrPhantasia.5924 said:

    I feel personally very robbed that I wasn't able to try for Relentless Legend (I've personally placed 136th in a previous season so it's not that outlandish) and that I'm still unable to queue.

    Youre not alone, my friend. Personally i'm taking a break from the game and possibily quit for good over to how they are threating this matter (by not giving it a single kitten)

  • MrPhantasia.5924MrPhantasia.5924 Member ✭✭✭
    edited May 31, 2019

    @Sorem.9157 said:

    @MrPhantasia.5924 said:

    I feel personally very robbed that I wasn't able to try for Relentless Legend (I've personally placed 136th in a previous season so it's not that outlandish) and that I'm still unable to queue.

    Youre not alone, my friend. Personally i'm taking a break from the game and possibily quit for good over to how they are threating this matter (by not giving it a single kitten)

    I haven't been able to even play properly PvE or PvP for over a week now. It's ridiculous.

  • Eddbopkins.2630Eddbopkins.2630 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 31, 2019

    @MrPhantasia.5924 said:

    @Sorem.9157 said:

    @MrPhantasia.5924 said:

    I feel personally very robbed that I wasn't able to try for Relentless Legend (I've personally placed 136th in a previous season so it's not that outlandish) and that I'm still unable to queue.

    Youre not alone, my friend. Personally i'm taking a break from the game and possibily quit for good over to how they are threating this matter (by not giving it a single kitten)

    I haven't been able to even play properly PvE or PvP for over a week now. It's ridiculous.

    If i was you id be so furious. Id prolly hunt down ben either threw a discord channel or twitch stream to be able to communicate with him/anet to fix this. Im going to be at work all do so i wont know for about 12 hours if my que buttons work or not. Good luck to you. I hope your game gets fixed asap.

  • can't que anymore either....

  • youle.5824youle.5824 Member ✭✭

    CANT QUEUE AGAIN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.... !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.