PVP Queue Button: Ranked and Unranked Not Working - Page 5 — Guild Wars 2 Forums

PVP Queue Button: Ranked and Unranked Not Working

Comments

• zoopop.5630zoopop.5630 Member ✭✭✭✭

is it just me or is it when ever I do 2 Unrank games this happens? Then I can't play again till the next day?

Legit I can only run 1-3 unrank games before this kitten happens......

• Buttons are not working again as of now.

• Daniel.9408Daniel.9408 Member ✭✭

I cant start a queue ranked or unranked. I press the button but nothing happens not even an error message

• Veryl.7861Veryl.7861 Member ✭✭

The buttons unranked and ranked are broken for me aswell. I have no dishonor and more people are complaining ingame

http://yumi.is-best.net/

~ ▪ ☽ ★ ▪ Y ▪ U ▪ M ▪ I ▪ ★ ☾ ▪ ~
    F A S H I O N S H O W ~
    _ on SUNDAY 9pm after Guild Missions _~{YOU GOT WAT IT TAKES TO WIN DA FASHION WARS?!}

• Khoa.4697Khoa.4697 Member ✭✭
    edited June 4, 2019

me too, but my friend can queue but when he party with me , he can't

• Eddbopkins.2630Eddbopkins.2630 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 5, 2019

My que buttons stopped working again.
    It was weird cuz i played 3 other games tonight np, but when the map select screen came up for my last game, i couldnt select the map , like the buttons were broken like the que buttons brake. And now the que buttons are broken like the map select was.

Edit: almost 3 hours later and its still broken...the frequency and length of time that this problem happens is unacceptable for a game thats seven years old.

• Ziggityzog.7389Ziggityzog.7389 Member ✭✭✭✭

Broken again lol

I can't be queue again

• Having the same issue.

Played two games on my Mirage, then swapped to my Daredevil and could not queue. Both the Ranked and Unranked arena queue buttons do not seem to function anymore. ):

Additional Details
    * Started to occur at 11:00pm EST on 2019-06-04
    * Occured after playing two games on one character, then swapping to another
    * Queue buttons do not work in Heart of the Mists, or Tyria
    * Same bug occurs on all 10 of my characters

Additional steps I've taken to troubleshoot:
    * Prompting the Missing Build dialog on attempting to queue
    * Restarting the game client

this error happen 3 times in 3 day and arenanet not do anything to solve that

• Trevor Boyer.6524Trevor Boyer.6524 Member ✭✭✭✭

@Cal Cohen.3527 said:
    We've made a change that should hopefully resolve the issues people are having. If anyone is still having trouble queuing let us know and we will continue to investigate.

This is happening again today btw. It occurred about an hour before I made this post. Several people in the /m chat were unable to que unranked or ranked, including myself.

• insane.7506insane.7506 Member ✭✭

Serious where is anet ?

edited June 9, 2019

Pls delete this....sorry.

• insane.7506insane.7506 Member ✭✭

Season 17 start week later.

Yesterday bug again in pvp

Anet no speak about this bug and fix it.

Is just a troll

Anet not interresting for player pvp .

• Stucked too, pls do something.

• I cannot start a PvP queue - neither ranked nor unranked. Buttons are there, active, can be clicked, but nothing happens. Please help.

• Daniel.9408Daniel.9408 Member ✭✭

The same problem AGAIN. I press the button to queue unranked or ranked and nothing happens.

• sephiroth.4217sephiroth.4217 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 10, 2019

Not to brag, but I put together a puzzle in 4 days and the box said 2-4 years.
    Please allow team queue with rewards again at our own discretion.
    06210311 251521 121512

• Same here in EU. I had reinstalled the game 2nd time and it works after that, but not very long there is this Problem again. :(

• Ziggityzog.7389Ziggityzog.7389 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 12, 2019

Played a few games then Que button broke for unranked and ranked... again....

Quickly fixed i like it

• I got the same issua, i can't que up
    pls heeeelp

• ShimosakoKei.5302ShimosakoKei.5302 Member
    edited June 15, 2019

My queue buttons are broken! Tried deleting local.dat like I saw in an advice thread somewhere and it did nothing. No idea what to do but someone said I should post here?

Edit: Just tried repairing ny client, didn't do anything.

• @luisptm.1253 said:
    I got the same issua, i can't que up
    pls heeeelp

• Remixex.2089Remixex.2089 Member ✭✭

Hey it's happening today as well :( Please fix it

• I've been hit with this today too. :frown: Hopefully it gets fixed soon

• not working

Que button broken again.

• Vicariuz.1605Vicariuz.1605 Member ✭✭✭
    edited June 19, 2019

Is there any information on the fix for this? Or is this yet another thing Anet can't talk about?

How many weeks does it take?

Perhaps interns shouldn't be the only people doing any work.

We all know if this in any way impacted PvE, there would be a fix within a day.

• Qori.9671Qori.9671 Member ✭✭

I am having this issue , I played a match , went back to lobby and could not que for ranked or unranked anymore. the button clicks but nothing happens

• ZeroTheCat.2684ZeroTheCat.2684 Member ✭✭✭
    edited June 19, 2019

@Vicariuz.1605 said:
    Is there any information on the fix for this? Or is this yet another thing Anet can't talk about?

Yeah this is getting extremely frustrating. To the point that I can't bother to login anymore. I mean what's the point of playing a game that only frustrates you. First you loose -60 points in ranked due to the broken matchmaking engine (and/or AFKpeople/cheaters/win traders/etc). Then when you want to win it back you get thrown out of the game due to the queue not working.

• Vicariuz.1605Vicariuz.1605 Member ✭✭✭

@ZeroTheCat.2684 said:

@Vicariuz.1605 said:

Yeah this is getting extremely frustrating. To the point that I can't bother to login anymore. I mean what's the point of playing a game that only frustrates you. First you loose -60 points in ranked due to the broken matchmaking engine (and/or AFKpeople/cheaters/win traders/etc). Then when you want to win it back you get thrown out of the game due to the queue not working.

It's laughable to imagine this happening in PvE. Could you fathom how quickly it would be fixed if people couldn't get into raids?

bugged again on both my alt accounts......

• shippage.1983shippage.1983 Member ✭✭✭

I also just got this on my game. It took me about 80 ranked matches for me to get this glitch. Anet please fix my queue button :( my in-game name is shippage.1983

Shípp - Mesmer main 🐉
    Feel free to add me in game.
    I mostly PvP and open world PvE.

• I got the same issue tonight, button seems normal but can't queue.

• Crab Fear.1624Crab Fear.1624 Member ✭✭✭✭

do they fix your problem if you post in this thread?

or is it just a consolidated me too thread?

Soon™ ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Same here.

• Same here.

Just got home! decided to play rank!!!! but................................................. GUESS WHAT!? It won't let me que into anything again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• im infected from the glitch too.

• I got the same issue today, button seems normal but i can't queue.

• Broken for me aswell, after the hotfix update.

• Currently started experiencing this today, can't queue at all. I can leave and enter pvp zone and press the queue buttons but nothing happpens

• yanniell.1236yanniell.1236 Member ✭✭✭

Not working. Again.

• The buttons seem to be broken for me too. Just got out of a game and suddenly they just don't work. Can't enter the queue at all, though the buttons still click, but nothing happens. Tried deleting the local.dat and the client repair, but nothing seems to help...

• yup, bug once again

• Falan.1839Falan.1839 Member ✭✭✭

Stuck for 4 hours now, that is one long lasting roster....

"When you say it's gonna happen "now"
    When exactly do you mean?
    See I've already waited too long
    And all my hope is gone"
    The Smiths about mAT return and PvP content

• Yo Anet, pvp ain't workin, plz fix that spaghetti code o/

• Same issue here

• Same for Me , it's been 4hours now i'm stuck and i can't Q , same behavior, click , nthg happens.

• Same issue since about 8am CST click buttons nothing happens

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.