PVP Queue Button: Ranked and Unranked Not Working - Page 6 — Guild Wars 2 Forums

PVP Queue Button: Ranked and Unranked Not Working

12346>

Comments

• Same for me, can't queue. It happened this morning and got resolved on its own after about 3 hours. I was then able to play three matches before it happened again, and now it's been over 10 hours (not counting the initial 3 hours) and I still can not queue.

• Red.1352Red.1352 Member

I have the same problem too, ive tried to restart the game but nothing happens, when i try to queue for pvp its pushing on a dead button

• Same issue. Queue was working fine. Played in tournament now cant queue.

• Crab Fear.1624Crab Fear.1624 Member ✭✭✭✭

It's time to make this TOP PRIORITY. Almost 2 years broskis.

Soon™ ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• cannot queue.

• Sampson.2403Sampson.2403 Member ✭✭✭

@Ben Phongluangtham.1065

Fyi, in hope that this may help. So i got this bug around noon today and so i took a break from my computer for a few mins then i came back and my screen had the message "you have been removed from que" followed by another error message that disconnected me into the log in screen. I went back in on the same toon and the que worked. It was like these errors happened intentionally to fix the problem for me.

• Crab Fear.1624Crab Fear.1624 Member ✭✭✭✭

This has to be a curse.

I am getting it every few days now.

Time for another moderation point or 2 or 3 but....

Soon™ ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• MissCee.1295MissCee.1295 Member ✭✭

3rd time since of season I've hit the queue bug. Unable to queue for 6hrs and counting.

• Poobah.6254Poobah.6254 Member ✭✭

Affecting me too.

• dceptaconroy.7928dceptaconroy.7928 Member ✭✭✭

Ridiculous. First post 2017? I've been affected everyday for 4 days straight. Like many, in their prime hours. Forget balance patches, forget gem store skins...Fix your game. Abysmal.

• bOTEB.1573bOTEB.1573 Member ✭✭✭✭

I got it at the moment

Wishlist:
    Everything that kills me should be nerfed
    Remove all time gates - I play more than some people yet I receive the same rewards per day/week (PvP/WvW tickets etc)
    ANET developments/events and everything else should be in a schedule with the time I play

• I cannot start a PvP queue - neither ranked nor unranked. Buttons are there, active, can be clicked, but nothing happens. Please help.

• @Cal Cohen.3527 said:
    To everyone still having problems: What behavior are you seeing when trying to queue?
    Is there a particular error message that pops up?
    Does the banner update to show that you're in Ranked, but has no indication of queue time?
    Is the button just completely unresponsive?

Any additional info you can provide will help us debug the issue. Thanks

the button is completely unresponsive for me

• i cant queue in ranked or unranked.. pls help, the same issue for me

• @hypersonic.6785 said:
    i cant queue in ranked or unranked.. pls help, the same issue for me

UPDATE:as of right now i can queue again
    STEPS I HAVE TAKEN :
    *logged in to diffrent charecter and tried queuing (not worked)
    *logged in to diffrent charecter and tried to queue after changing PVE maps ( not worked)
    *logged in to a charecter with incompleted PVE map (21%) and fiinished some heart (NOW IT WORKED), i CAN queue on the ranked and unranked.
    OTHER STUFF I HAD IN MIND BEFORE IT WORKED
    try this meathod , if you dont have incompleted map then do some daily path of fire hearts or heart of thorn hearts(living world hearts), or try doing events (example:silverwaste meta or something like that)

• Dahkeus.8243Dahkeus.8243 Member ✭✭✭

@hypersonic.6785 said:

@hypersonic.6785 said:
    i cant queue in ranked or unranked.. pls help, the same issue for me

UPDATE:as of right now i can queue again
    STEPS I HAVE TAKEN :
    *logged in to diffrent charecter and tried queuing (not worked)
    *logged in to diffrent charecter and tried to queue after changing PVE maps ( not worked)
    *logged in to a charecter with incompleted PVE map (21%) and fiinished some heart (NOW IT WORKED), i CAN queue on the ranked and unranked.
    OTHER STUFF I HAD IN MIND BEFORE IT WORKED
    try this meathod , if you dont have incompleted map then do some daily path of fire hearts or heart of thorn hearts(living world hearts), or try doing events (example:silverwaste meta or something like that)

Pretty sure this is all just a coincidence. I've had this happen off and on lately and it just starts working again when it wants to. No number of logging off/logging on/restarting the game/switching characters/changing maps/etc. has ever made a difference for me.

• that might be true that my situation might be just chance... i think anet is reducing the pvp server reservation and replacing it with other game modes..(pve or wvw), just a theory though, who knows, they might even stop supporting this game mode, if they do that i might want to download KURTZPEL

• Still getting bugged nearly every day. Cant que for up to several hours.

• Chilli.2976Chilli.2976 Member ✭✭✭✭

Oh btw, its broken again ranked and unranked. Guess its not top priority for a hotfix.

• Another victim of this bug, and league is nearly finish...

• Nice queue button, working as always as of now.

• im having the same issue now :/

• I'm also having this problem right now

• rng.1024rng.1024 Member ✭✭✭✭

Had this happen to me earlier today, however after about 1 minute I got the "Removed from every queue" message and it was resolved after that.

So whatever temporary fixes you guys are running seem to work :)

• happen again....

• Happened this morning, the queue buttons do nothing bug.

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.