No Night Mode?

vicious.5683

@DakotaCoty.5721 said:Hey guys; Gaile said that they have no plans to implement a night/dark theme for the new forums - I'll find the quote, if I can.

https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/624/make-an-option-to-switch-forums-background-color-from-white-to-black#latestHere it is.

@Gaile Gray.6029 said:In relation to switching the forums from white to black, that would require a substantial amount of work, and it's not something that we are planning. We saw the same request when the original forums launched, but they seemed to do ok with the one iteration, and we're intending to stay with that for the foreseeable future.

@tool.5769 said:

@DakotaCoty.5721 said:Hey guys; Gaile said that they have no plans to implement a night/dark theme for the new forums - I'll find the quote, if I can.

Here it is.

@Gaile Gray.6029 said:In relation to switching the forums from white to black, that would require a substantial amount of work, and it's not something that we are planning. We saw the same request when the original forums launched, but they seemed to do ok with the one iteration, and we're intending to stay with that for the foreseeable future.

Thank you!

Archived