Best weapon for solo reaper — Guild Wars 2 Forums

Best weapon for solo reaper

What is the best one?

Comments

• To be honest most weapons on necro can be used to their potential and be pretty good for solo roaming, and it will then come down to personal preference, play style and build composition

Personally I use dagger/warhorn and axe focus. Mainly it’s a single target weapon set that focuses on sustain in 1v1, 1vX

Greatsword/staff is decent area control and aoe so fighting blobs or smallscale grants you more damage

The meta dictates Greatsword/AxeFocus. Personally I just do not like greatsword and it’s playstyle with my build but ya I think you should evaluate those things and the. Pick a weapon set that suits how you want to play.

• Nimon.7840Nimon.7840 Member ✭✭✭✭

Currently using axe/focus and GS.
    Only against thieves, staff over gs

• KrHome.1920KrHome.1920 Member ✭✭✭✭

@Jared.4789 said:
    What is the best one?

The scythe. Everything else is subpar and should be avoided as much as possible.

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.