[BUG] Thief's "Lotus Poison" cooldown is bugged

I can confirm this with some details. :)

Testing against the DPS golem in the Special Forces Training Area with an autoclicker and using Choking Gas.

When set to click at 10s intervals it only procs every other use of Choking GasWhen set to click at 15s intervals it procs with every use of Choking GasWhen set to click at 14s intervals it procs with every use but it is staggeredfirst use first pulsesecond use second pulsethird use third pulse

• 7 months later...

@Khisanth.2948 said:I can confirm this with some details. :)

Testing against the DPS golem in the Special Forces Training Area with an autoclicker and using Choking Gas.

When set to click at 10s intervals it only procs every other use of Choking GasWhen set to click at 15s intervals it procs with every use of Choking GasWhen set to click at 14s intervals it procs with every use but it is staggeredfirst use first pulsesecond use second pulsethird use third pulse

Oh, I tested it in the PvP Lobby area.The only reason I mentioned it is because on the Wiki about the trait it actually said they brought down the cooldown from 15 seconds to 10 (July 23rd, 2015). They haven't touched it since.

It's like they brought down the tooltip without actually touching the trait, which is just bizarre to me.