Bloodstone Bosses-

Hi all,

Wanted to ask, is there a good way to do the bloodstone bosses?So far keeping track of them and trying to catch them has turned out to be fairly a challenge.Been switching to different maps checking with Levvi's Device but it feels so arbitrary, boss may or may not spawn since i start hacking the respective mobs etc.Help or tips are much appreciated~

Best Regards!

its just rng

like today during my rich ore route, i hopped by at snowden drifts, get the rich iron node south of snowhawk landing waypoint (where the polar bears are) i kill the veteran polar bear and the bloodstone arctocus spawns right in that cave so ye.

one day in kessex hills there was not 1; but 2!!!!! bloodstone moa's

Well first of all ... do you know how Levvi's device works?It does two things

1. what can be spawned
  2. if the creature has already been spawned and killed in your particular instance for that cycle, if it has you won't be able to spawn another until the next cycle

What it does not show is time left to trigger the spawn. For that you can use http://gw2timer.com/?page=Chains&section=Special

The spawns can only be triggered in specific maps. There are 5 maps with arctodus but only 3 can trigger the bloodcrazed creature spawn