World portals [suggestion]

More worlds like SAB but with different themes. Themes like race worlds, professions, games, movies, books, comics, animated series, animal types, historical eras, genres, game genres, etc.
Each world would build on to new gameplay mechanics that would be used in gw2s main world.Each world could be released 2 or 3 times a year at below expansion prices.

Do you mean you want to see areas in GW2 themed around real-life movies, comic books, other games etc? Like a Star Wars themed area, Superman/DC Comics themed area, Game of Thrones area etc?

That's almost certainly never going to happen because Arenanet would have to pay a lot of money to licence those other franchises, and may actually be turned down if they're direct competitors like Star Wars (since there's already a Star Wars themed MMO).

@"kharmin.7683" said:Not sure that I understand the draw for things not Guild Wars 2 in Guild Wars 2.

Really. I would prefer they concentrate of developing GW2 than bring in other types of that are already in existence. G0 play those for "............."

Edit: If you haven't looked at the world map lately, there is still a lot of unexplored areas and monsters we haven't met yet.

I can imagine a really cool series of bubble worlds, done ANet style (which might even be a way to make use of the work on ANet's "other projects" that had to be cancelled). However, I don't see how that's remotely feasible: self contained worlds with self-contained mechanics cost more (especially in long term maintenance) and, like SAB, they'd appeal to narrow slices of the community, so they'd be even less profitable than a traditional expansion.

tl;dr as presented, it sounds like a net loss for the company