What if Razorclaw's Rage was changed into a ranged attack spirit?

Knighthonor.4061

I think adding more damage to it could be busted in PvE, but as of right now it's not useful in non-group pve/pvp/wvw, so it definitely needs something. I wanted to say give it pulsing Fury or something, but then it would completely eclipse Herald in terms of support (not that Renegade doesn't ALREADY outshine Herald for support, but still) and it wouldn't be all that useful in Pvp/WvW.

I've thought maybe the summons should all be combo fields of different types; could be more useful in pvp/wvw that way, especially if they gave us a smoke field, which would fit with Renegade's focus on "guerilla tactics." If they gave Razorclaw a smokefield it would certainly increase in usefulness when solo and move Renegade towards being better in pvp/wvw roaming.

@"LucianTheAngelic.7054" said:I think adding more damage to it could be busted in PvE, but as of right now it's not useful in non-group pve/pvp/wvw, so it definitely needs something. I wanted to say give it pulsing Fury or something, but then it would completely eclipse Herald in terms of support (not that Renegade doesn't ALREADY outshine Herald for support, but still) and it wouldn't be all that useful in Pvp/WvW.

I've thought maybe the summons should all be combo fields of different types; could be more useful in pvp/wvw that way, especially if they gave us a smoke field, which would fit with Renegade's focus on "guerilla tactics." If they gave Razorclaw a smokefield it would certainly increase in usefulness when solo and move Renegade towards being better in pvp/wvw roaming.

They could maybe give it some sort of secondary effect where it does something based on how many un-used charges there were when it expires to help it out for solo play without buffing it in raids. Like it detonates and applies a stack of bleed for every two charges or something... So it'd still be weaker than if it was used correctly, but not a total waste for solo play.

@narcx.3570 said:

@"LucianTheAngelic.7054" said:I think adding more damage to it could be busted in PvE, but as of right now it's not useful in non-group pve/pvp/wvw, so it definitely needs something. I wanted to say give it pulsing Fury or something, but then it would completely eclipse Herald in terms of support (not that Renegade doesn't ALREADY outshine Herald for support, but still) and it wouldn't be all that useful in Pvp/WvW.

I've thought maybe the summons should all be combo fields of different types;
could be more useful in pvp/wvw that way,
especially if they gave us a smoke field, which would fit with Renegade's focus on "guerilla tactics."
If they gave Razorclaw a smokefield it would certainly increase in usefulness when solo and move Renegade towards being better in pvp/wvw roaming.

They could maybe give it some sort of secondary effect where it does something based on how many un-used charges there were when it expires to help it out for solo play without buffing it in raids. Like it detonates and applies a stack of bleed for every two charges or something... So it'd still be weaker than if it was used correctly, but not a total waste for solo play.

Yeah something like that would be interesting. They just need to make it more useful than a bad stationary condi thief venom :/