Which profession next (new player)? — Guild Wars 2 Forums

Which profession next (new player)?

Holy Hallidor.3067Holy Hallidor.3067 Member ✭✭
edited May 14, 2019 in Professions

Hi community, I wanted to ask currently I am playing guardian profession (new player still have LS4 before me), but I thought try another so I want to ask, what do you think? My first was a mesmer actually (also on level 80) but I somehow never got my head around it and nonetheless played personal story almost complete. I don't have a medium armor profession character yet and I am interested in warrior profession, which I played in Guild Wars 1 mostly. Maybe does some guardian player have similar experience?

Best Answers

• Red Haired Savage.5430Red Haired Savage.5430 Member ✭✭✭✭
    Accepted Answer

Go Norn warrior...I may be a little biased though.
    But in all honesty it doesn't hurt to try out all professions (as long as they're Norn), at the very least it gives you insight into other professions so you know what they're capable of and help determine what you like to play.

#nornmodeisbestmode

• Psycoprophet.8107Psycoprophet.8107 Member ✭✭✭✭
    Accepted Answer

Warrior be a solid pick for sure

• Sobx.1758Sobx.1758 Member ✭✭✭✭
    Accepted Answer

If you have available character slots, then just try out as many classes as you can, nobody can tell you what you'll enjoy tbh.

Answers

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.