[Solved] Skyscale does not regenerate when clinging to wall

@Ashantara.8731 said:

@Linken.6345 said:Endurance bar and skill 7 dont regenrate when you cling to walls thats intended

Then what is that ability even good for? You can't crawl up the wall, either, so it seems rather pointless.

Don't want it to surpass 250g Griffon, joking aside i haven't got the mount yet but i guess skill 7 only regenerate the bar if you have mastery

@Ultramex.1506 said:

@Linken.6345 said:Endurance bar and skill 7 dont regenrate when you cling to walls thats intended

Then what is that ability even good for? You can't crawl up the wall, either, so it seems rather pointless.

Don't want it to surpass 250g Griffon, joking aside i haven't got the mount yet but i guess skill 7 only regenerate the bar if you have mastery

No, it already regenerates it halfway without owning the mount. But you can do that floating in the air as well, so what is that clinging to surfaces good for then?

Third Mastery: After completion: While clinging to a wall with your skyscale, hold the jump key to charge your flight meter, and release it to launch into the air. This requires at least one bar of endurance.

Thus, not a bug. If you want to refill the bar before completing that Mastery, you must land your Skyscale on a horizontal (or near horizontal) surface. That's why there are so many ledges everywhere.

@Inculpatus cedo.9234 said:Third Mastery: After completion: While clinging to a wall with your skyscale, hold the jump key to charge your flight meter, and release it to launch into the air. This requires at least one bar of endurance.

Thus, not a bug. If you want to refill the bar before completing that Mastery, you must land your Skyscale on a horizontal (or near horizontal) surface. That's why there are so many ledges everywhere.

So somehting we wont have access to until saturday or later. What an excelent release.

@Ashantara.8731 said:

@tekhiun.8653 said:So somehting we wont have access to until saturday or later. What an excelent release.

Aww, c'mon, Saturday is just a few days away. I was afraid this might take a week. B)

The only real downside is the stop of XP while waiting to be able to level your Mastery. :/

It wouldnt' feel bad if Anet just told us before hand. I am still hoping they put a buy out option today in a patch. But yeah it was cold shower to say the least. I would love to have the skyscale and level the masteries while playing the map they were in, but I will just have it while grinding away SI for ascendended trinkets and doing other timegated collections.