Descent Story Instance Bug — Guild Wars 2 Forums

Descent Story Instance Bug

Ultramex.1506Ultramex.1506 Member ✭✭✭
edited May 14, 2019 in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

What the title said, after Rytlock said his line, Aurene doesn't appear! I spnt like 30 mins running around near the rock, thinking that i could interact with it somehow but nothing, the game still said "Blast through the wall"
After leaving and entering the instance 4 times, Aurene appear and blast the wall
https://imgur.com/a/ezNvYYu

[moderator edit: removed a spoiler in the title]
Edit: Fixed Title, big oops :#

Comments

• Zalani.9827Zalani.9827 Member ✭✭✭
    edited May 14, 2019

I’ve reloged and entered close to 10 times now and it’s not working. I hope I get lucky soon this sucks lol.

Jadis Narnia, Sylvari Ranger of [VoS]

Praise Joko!

• Same here :anguished: I can't move on with the story

@Zalani.9827 said:
    I’ve reloged and entered close to 10 times now and it’s not working. I hope I get lucky soon this sucks lol.

Still stuck hours later, I even brought a second toon to this point and she is stuck too. Completely blocked out of story and sky scale collection because of this.

Praise Joko!

• Still bugged

• Zeivu.3615Zeivu.3615 Member ✭✭✭

Yeah. I can't progress any further either. There is nothing to interact with in the map. I am playing as a necro, if that helps any. :#

• My update freezes on me and when I tried to play the game it crashes, it's making me mad.

• lummuss.6850lummuss.6850 Member ✭✭

I am with this same problem, Aurene does not appear and does not explode the wall. Sad...

• Whats wrong with this instance? 10 minutes in and nothing happens and there is no way to blast the kitten wall!

• Androx.8572Androx.8572 Member ✭✭

Got the same problem , why you making us waste time?

edited May 17, 2019

Is a pretty weird bug, just hope it has been noticed.

Praise Joko!

• blade.7506blade.7506 Member
    edited May 17, 2019

Still not spawning for me even after the update
    after restarting the game it worked

• Sicarine.3985Sicarine.3985 Member ✭✭

This issue did not occur to me the first time on launch. Now I have this bug while achievement hunting

• Thank you for letting us know about this. I'll look into it and see if we can get it figured out.

Keaven Freeman
    Game Designer

• Quick fix, is to switch story and switch back for War eternal, and then launch a new instance at least worked for me.

• Possibly this helps: don't run to the wall, stay with the group.

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.