Gem store item?

@"Whiplash Soda Pop.8745" said:Does the Gem store offer a container to store all of your unbreakable gathering tools into? If not, would GW2 consider making one available to purchase with gems. If so, when might it return to the gem store.

There is no such item. You could suggest it in the dedicated thread: https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/348/gemstore-requests-new-items-items-offered-again#latest

I currently have well over 15 unbreakable gathering tools. I try to keep the ones with a glyph, currently 10, in my shared storage but am constantly losing them among my 15 characters. It would be a matter of great convenience for me to have one of those. I am quiet sure that I would still lose them, as I do now, but I would gain back 9 of my 24 shared storage spaces. I have characters that I gear for WVW and other characters to roam and some that I still find time to PVE with so I am constantly swapping out the glyph tools to the character that I am playing on so that when I harvest or mine I am getting a chance at a little more.

I would find it very useful.