Possible to re-select stats for exotic weapon ?

leasm.1279

I got a Reaper's Greatsword as achievement, and selected Berserker as stats. But now I'd like to change to Knight stats.

Questions:Is there a way to re-select stats for an exotic weapon like this one?If not, is there a way to get another Reaper's Greatsword?If not, how can I get this same skin on a Knight greatsword? Should I buy a Knight's Greatsword from trading post and change its skin?

@leasm.1279 said:Questions:Is there a way to re-select stats for an exotic weapon like this one?

No, attributes of exotic weapons cannot be changed.

If not, is there a way to get another Reaper's Greatsword?

No, Reaper's Greatsword is a one-time achievement reward for unlocking the Reaper Elite specialization. You can, however, complete the Dark Harvest specialization collection to get an Ascended greatsword.

If not, how can I get this same skin on a Knight greatsword? Should I buy a Knight's Greatsword from trading post and change its skin?

You can buy a Knight's Greatsword from the Trading Post, or using dungeon tokens from Sorrow's Embrace or City of Arah. Afterwards, you can change the weapon skin to the Reaper Greatsword with a Transmutation Charge.

Archived