Which wings "backpacks" have jumping animations?

I saw someone with wings that flapped (not flailed) while he jumped. I purchased wings, for that reason...the wings just flailed. I feel let down with my gem purchase.

Can someone provide me a list of all wings with jumping animations. Thank you.

@Trise.2865 said:The ones that have attached glider skins, typically.

The Golden Wings did not, the ones that look like a sting ray did not flap. They really were like cloth sitting there with no jump animation.

@Drecien.4508 said:Rhe dragonscale wings flap

Thank you. The Scaled Dragon Wings Backpack where the ones I saw that were flapping as the guy did the jumping puzzle. Are there any more?

Is there anyway to know if they have a jumping animation before purchasing?

@Josiah.2967 said:Am I understanding this correctly, there is only one Wing (Glider/Backup) combo with a jump wing-flap animation?

Will any of the other wings get this animation? Will future wings have this animation?

I think it is only the dragon one, but that is also relatively new so it prob something thats taken a while to develop. It also matches the skyscale wings i think which suggests tandem development.

I dont personally want to older skins updated to it and Anet generally dint do that anyway. Time will tell if we see others, but it is def possible