Game is doing nothing but crashing now.

I log in get a popup that says remove addons before considering game client issue. Well i removed arcdps and it did it again. Its still saying this but there is no arc dps on my pc anywhere i cleaned it out and deleted it all . I cant play 4 times now its crashing me, make that 5 times!

May 14 20:43:33 arcdps 20190408.190656-292-x64May 14 20:43:34 client: gw2 0x7FF68DAB0000-0x7FF68FFC8000 (0xA8ED6C2D)May 14 20:43:34 client: arcdps 0x7FFD0ADA0000-0x7FFD0AE4C000 (0x2196E92B)May 14 20:43:35 client: d3d9 0x7FFCFD7A0000-0x7FFCFD937000 (0x854147BF)May 14 20:43:35 config: loading from "G:\Guild Wars 2\addons\arcdps\arcdps.ini"May 14 20:43:57 error: intercepted crash from hardware exception, terminatingMay 14 20:43:57 error: exception: 0xC0000005, 0x7FFD0ADC1D24, 2

@Inculpatus cedo.9234 said:And, it was stated ARCdps was removed. Your choice to not try a -repair after removal.Remember, use of 3rd-party apps won't be supported by ArenaNet. If something happens to your client, it's on you.

Good luck.

well maybe you can also run around the house.-repair is for something completly different.

i got the same crash, removed all DLL files ( ArcDPS, Build Templates Chain loading ) and the problem was gone.Today i downloaded the new ARCDPS Version and everything is fine.

Maybe he copied the DLL files into the system directory? I dont know if GW2 loads DLL files from there.the most application first checks home folder, then system folder.

"WARNING: MODIFYING GUILD WARS 2 THROUGH ANY 3RD PARTY TOOLS IS NOT SUPPORTED BY ARENANET OR NCSOFT.THERE IS NO HELP OR WARRANTY. THIS IS ENTIRELY AT YOUR OWN RISK AND YOU ASSUME ALL RESPONSIBILITYFOR USING THIS TOOL. IF YOU FEEL THIS PROVIDES GAMEPLAY ADVANTAGE OR AUTOMATION OR BREAKS ANY OTHERRULES DO NOT USE THIS.IMPORTANT DO ===>>> NOT <<<=== CONTACT ARENANET SUPPORT OR ===>>> REQUEST HELP ON THE OFFICIAL FORUMS <<<=== WHILE USING THISMODIFICATION BY ANY MEANS OR UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES EVER."

litertally the first thing you see on the arcdps site lol

and here we are

It was the d3d9 dll file, when i scanned to remove arcdps that one wasnt named arc and was in the bin so it didnt get removed. All is fine now, so if you have this problem you need to remove that file. Then you can update and its fine.

@mauried.5608 said:Has to be a dll file somewhere thats directing Gw2 to try and read the file arcdps.ini so even if the file has been removed GW2 is still trying to read it .Thats most likley causing the crash.

exactly what it was. thanks

@Linken.6345 said:is the d3d9.dll removed aswell thats the real arc file.

Yea i know. Currently, when I delete d3d9.dll and d3d9_arcdps_buildtemplates.dll the game starting normally, but I cant re-install arcdps in any way :/ When I paste my arcs files every time is an error that can not read the arcdps.ini

why do people use arcdps? that's the question...

when you just get maxed damage gear weaps runes sigils and hit the hell out of the mob/enemy and see them die.

and there's this thing about arcdps.

if it can read the "info" of surrounding players, it can do all the way and read everything about other players game info (even targeted) (i.e. Gear, stats, ip address, etc etc). it can also send packets to them and make their client overload and crash. or maybe they can get your ip address, do some yucky portscanning and RPC/DCOM your computer and install some n00bish software.

@"luzonophir.7134" said:why do people use arcdps? that's the question...

when you just get maxed damage gear weaps runes sigils and hit the hell out of the mob/enemy and see them die.

if it can read the "info" of surrounding players, it can do all the way and read everything about other players game info (even targeted) (i.e. Gear, stats, ip address, etc etc). it can also send packets to them and make their client overload and crash. or maybe they can get your ip address, do some yucky portscanning and RPC/DCOM your computer and install some n00bish software.

I'll tell u why. There is no quick build change option in the game. I use 11 characters in two specializations. Arcdps offer u quick change of build, armors, runs and sigils throught ready saved profiles with one click. If this option appears in the game client, it will resign from Arcdps. Simple.

@DamQs.9720 said:

@"luzonophir.7134" said:why do people use arcdps? that's the question...

I'll tell u why. There is no quick build change option in the game. I use 11 characters in two specializations. Arcdps offer u quick change of build, armors, runs and sigils throught ready saved profiles with one click. If this option appears in the game client, it will resign from Arcdps. Simple.

it takes me 2 minutes to equip gear/weapons and trait set up from blank state. it involves just clicking stuff.

if you use arcdps to save 2 minutes of character customizing, then lel to you.