From the Ashes story consistently disconnects at end. — Guild Wars 2 Forums

From the Ashes story consistently disconnects at end.

Twice in a row now I've gone through the "From the Ashes" story episode and defeat the sniper and talk to blish and at the end the episode DC and i have to start over. I am totally blocked and can't finish. I've not had issue with disconnecting from game and its odd it only is happening at the end each time. Please don't make me go through this again. Please fix.

Comments

• Inculpatus cedo.9234Inculpatus cedo.9234 Member ✭✭✭✭

You can try a VPN.
    You can try minimizing cutscenes.
    You can try continuously moving your character or using a skill during the cutscene.
    You can try changing the option 'Streaming Content'.
    You can read the 'official' Storyline disconnection' thread for more workarounds and Dev posts.

Good luck.

• I shouldn't have to figure out some workarounds. Arenanet should fix these issues with their new story lines. Its so broken broken broken

• Inculpatus cedo.9234Inculpatus cedo.9234 Member ✭✭✭✭

They would, if they could reliably recreate the issue. But, so far, they can not. It happens for some players, but not for most.
    You can wait for a fix, or try the workarounds.

Good luck.

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.