[Suggestion] - Harvesting Nodes in different Guild Hallw should be separated things.

I donate materials and stuffs to multiple guilds. while being able to enjoy some of the perks that come with the guild. the one thing i dont under stand is why different guild's harvesting nodes are gone when i only harvested in one guild hall.

Are my donation of materials to guild 1 also use bye Guild 2, 3, 4 and 5 ? No, i have to donate different stacks of materials to different guilds. So, please, harvesting Nodes in different guild should not be one and the same.

It makes sense to me that it works as it does. Just like you can only gather from one instance of any particular home node per day. Plus, I don’t believe any rewards for joining a guild, such as WP discount, stack. Why should gathering nodes be different? IMHO, it is better if there aren’t material incentives for joining multiple max-level guilds. If you join more than one guild it should be for ease of communicating and grouping with another group of players.

@VDAC.2137 said:It makes sense to me that it works as it does. Just like you can only gather from one instance of any particular home node per day. Plus, I don’t believe any rewards for joining a guild, such as WP discount, stack. Why should gathering nodes be different? IMHO, it is better if there aren’t material incentives for joining multiple max-level guilds. If you join more than one guild it should be for ease of communicating and grouping with another group of players.

Home nodes is per player so it makes sense.

Guild isn't.

That's odd. I belong to multiple guilds and I can harvest from all their nodes. What I do is I harvest from one guild and while still in that first guild hall, I go to my guild panel, select the next guild, then click the title (beside the box I checked), then select "Guild Hall" on the right hand side. Rinse, repeat. Works just fine. If you don't click the name of the guild hall after checking the box then the new nodes won't show up.

@"Cathbadb.6079" said:That's odd. I belong to multiple guilds and I can harvest from all their nodes. What I do is I harvest from one guild and while still in that first guild hall, I go to my guild panel, select the next guild, then click the title (beside the box I checked), then select "Guild Hall" on the right hand side. Rinse, repeat. Works just fine. If you don't click the name of the guild hall after checking the box then the new nodes won't show up.

Thank you very much, I will try that tomorrow. so far, i can only harvest from 1 guild hall each day.

@"Cathbadb.6079" said:That's odd. I belong to multiple guilds and I can harvest from all their nodes. What I do is I harvest from one guild and while still in that first guild hall, I go to my guild panel, select the next guild, then click the title (beside the box I checked), then select "Guild Hall" on the right hand side. Rinse, repeat. Works just fine. If you don't click the name of the guild hall after checking the box then the new nodes won't show up.

Really? I thought you could only collect from multiple guild halls if the nodes were of a different tier. Good to know, thanks.

@VDAC.2137 said:

Really? I thought you could only collect from multiple guild halls if the nodes were of a different tier. Good to know, thanks.

This is correct, the nodes count as dif nodes on each tier.

@SweetPotato.7456 said:I donate materials and stuffs to multiple guilds. while being able to enjoy some of the perks that come with the guild. the one thing i dont under stand is why different guild's harvesting nodes are gone when i only harvested in one guild hall.

Are my donation of materials to guild 1 also use bye Guild 2, 3, 4 and 5 ? No, i have to donate different stacks of materials to different guilds. So, please, harvesting Nodes in different guild should not be one and the same.

The guild nodes are different for each guild. You should be able to harvest them daily from each of guilds you belong to.

If your guilds have the same guild halls (for example Windswept Haven), you need to leave guild hall (choose this option in the guild interface) and then enter the guild hall of another guild. If the guild halls are not the same, i.e. guild 1 is in Windswept Haven and guild 2 is in Lost Precipice, you do not need to choose 'leave guild hall' option. Just go to the other guild's guild hall.

This is unlikely to happen for a similar reason to why racial skills are purposely designed to be bad.

They don't want to have any perceived advantage for being in multiple guilds.

The other reason might be more technical. All guild halls seems to be the same "map". This can be seen if you switch from one guild hall to another without clearing your decorations. The old decorations end up showing in their same locations.

From the Wiki: Gathering resources from a guild hall have separate daily limits for each stage of their upgrade progress. When a node has been gathered in a guild hall, that node will be consumed for all guilds at the same upgrade progress for that node, but not for guild halls in which that node is at a different upgrade stage.https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Gathering#Notes