Love this new story!

The End is prob my favorite LW story, granted i wasnt around for Scarlets story im sure that would have been amazing. But without spoilers i just want to say this was a fantastic job even the new map i love it. It really concludes this LWS with a bang.

@Tiviana.2650 said:The End is prob my favorite LW story, granted i wasnt around for Scarlets story im sure that would have been amazing. But without spoilers i just want to say this was a fantastic job even the new map i love it. It really concludes this LWS with a bang.

The ending for the scarlet arch was also so good!! I’m sure you can find some footage of it online! But I do think this is so far the best living story they’ve done, by quite a bit.

@Durzlla.6295 said:

@"Tiviana.2650" said:The End is prob my favorite LW story, granted i wasnt around for Scarlets story im sure that would have been amazing. But without spoilers i just want to say this was a fantastic job even the new map i love it. It really concludes this LWS with a bang.

The ending for the scarlet arch was also so good!! I’m sure you can find some footage of it online! But I do think this is so far the best living story they’ve done, by quite a bit.

You can also check out my GW2 season 1 movie for the footage of Scarlet's Arch:

Spoiler WarningEh, I thought the story was pretty corny. Like they made such a huge deal out of Aurene's death in the lead up to this episode, and it all just meant nothing. It was a cheap plot device to just kill off a major character and immediately bring her back. And also if Kralk couldn't withstand the combined powers of the magics, why could Aurene just absorb it without an issue? And I really didn't like the whole Kralk acting endearingly towards his grandchild. Kralk killed Glint without thinking twice, but when he's crazed on magic, he somehow turned good when seeing Aurene? Just a lot of weird plot holes and uncharacteristic behavior.

Agreed I enjoyed the story, the cinematics, and how everything tied together. I liked Braham's final comment when you walk away from him at the end. It implies he's finally dealt with his grief. This entire episode has been amazing in my opinion. The story, the map, the events - kudos to the dev team on this release. Nicely done!