Descent - Heart to Heart bug — Guild Wars 2 Forums

Descent - Heart to Heart bug

Playing through the Descent mission and get to the Heart to Heart section. I've got the Torment down to about 40% (after having been off and killed the minions) but now he's stuck. He has his head on a crystal and won't move/attack, nor can he be targeted. The minions keep spawning and I tried killing them for about 15 minutes but no joy so I had to log and can't progress. :( Anyone else had this?

Comments

• Androx.8572Androx.8572 Member ✭✭

I get frozen at the very beginning where one has to "blast through" , , supposedly Aurene has to spawn there and help opening the passage to continue but it don't..

• I am having problems at the end of Descent. Guild Wars GM's could you fix the bug where we all can play? I know there is one glitch in program's script, maybe you forgot to correct before saving it.

• Zalani.9827Zalani.9827 Member ✭✭✭

@Androx.8572 said:
    I get frozen at the very beginning where one has to "blast through" , , supposedly Aurene has to spawn there and help opening the passage to continue but it don't..

I’m stuck here as well, I’ve brought 3 different characters to this part now and none of them can get past the wall.

Why did we bug lol.

Jadis Narnia, Sylvari Ranger of [VoS]

Praise Joko!

• @sparklybeast.4956 said:
    Playing through the Descent mission and get to the Heart to Heart section. I've got the Torment down to about 40% (after having been off and killed the minions) but now he's stuck. He has his head on a crystal and won't move/attack, nor can he be targeted. The minions keep spawning and I tried killing them for about 15 minutes but no joy so I had to log and can't progress. :( Anyone else had this?

Thanks for posting this. I'm experiencing the exact same thing, at ~40% (can't tell for sure because there's no % indicator unless the Torment can be targetted). Meanwhile, Aurene is busy as hell with her flying headbutts trying to crack Kralk. Near the heart there's a safe spot to sit (where I am now) which stops the spawns occurring. Still, this instance has all the hallmarks of being glitched to hell. I can't progress and I'll have to restart it and see if it makes a difference.

• i have the same trouble, i kill everything but the only thing left to kill will be the kalk torment who is down somewhat but cant seem to target him and Aurene is just sitting there and nothing happens. i have gone out 2x now but its the same thing.

• Having same problem. Is a fix being released?

• Stuck and cannot progress, as the others, unless , as usual, I'm missing something obvious. I rinse and repeat and come to the same sticking point only diff. is I can only get the Torment to about 75%.

• The problem start after the dialogue says to strike the final blow. The progress task goes to 'sever the ties of magic' or some such and as you approach each crystal pile, the crystals explode and you have to fight baddies. The problem seems to be that Aurene keeps retreating back to this platform instead of going up the ramp. There is a Green Star at the top of the structure and Aurene is just fascinated with this bobble. If I try to run up the ramp to destroy the other crystals which MAY be the 'sever the ties' bit, Aurene will pull me back down out of the lighting storm.

• Now June 2nd and I'm running into the same issue as the comments before. I must say this has been a great story line, even made me tear up at some parts, but getting so close to the end of this story and becoming stuck is a huge bummer. Is this a bug or a fancy trick we're overlooking? Please help us out arenanet!

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.