The End; Salt on the Wound Achievement impossible ? - Page 3 — Guild Wars 2 Forums
Home Guild Wars 2 Discussion

The End; Salt on the Wound Achievement impossible ?

13>

Comments

• maddoctor.2738maddoctor.2738 Member ✭✭✭✭

@Themisten.7425 said:
    I'm also struggling with it, but i think it can be overriden, by the fact that you need the boots, not the achiev. Try getting them in WvW track.

Check my post above
    https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/comment/1408597/#Comment_1408597
    on how to do this achievement with very little effort. I don't think they patched it

• Yea, I read it and already tried that about 15 times. It works under the belly, but I am not able to hit anything while above the wings. No miss, no out of sight, no dmg message. :/

• ugrakarma.9416ugrakarma.9416 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 20, 2021

@runeblade.7514 said:

@Vavume.8065 said:
    1 AP, not worth my time...

Sadly, it is required for the Corsair Bootbox and War Eternal Mastery Achievement. There is no way to circumvent Salt on the Wound achievement if you want this.

yeah, i have everything, but this left behind. i will try it on weekend;

these achievments locked behind "do with a group or have overskill" are sad.

main pvp: Khel the Undead(power reaper).

• ugrakarma.9416ugrakarma.9416 Member ✭✭✭✭

@maddoctor.2738 said:
    A pointer about this achievement: it's probably bugged because you do NOT have to destroy 10 weak spots. You can do the achievement solo just fine, you don't need a team. While under Kralk find a weak spot and spam attack on it, do NOT try to hit another weak spot. Once you go to the left wing aim at the purple "horn" like thingy (there is a weak spot there) and spam attack, once Aurene moves to the right wing, find the similar purple horn and spam attack on it. You will get the achievement that way.

great hint,,, or probably the description is wrong,

main pvp: Khel the Undead(power reaper).